About to be homeless with a baby

Find how to get help with rent
B Side
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

About to be homeless with a baby

Post by B Side »

Hello, I have lost my job and have been actively looking for another but in the meantime I am currently 3 months behind on rent and in the process of getting evicted for my apartment. I am a Veteran and have a daughter under the age of 1 (baby) and we are soon to be out on the streets.
I just started school so my GI a Bill should be kicking in soon but in the meantime I need assistance like yesterday in paying my past due to get some relief. Is there any programs that can help my situation? Please email me back with any options.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: About to be homeless with a baby

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your service. Can the military and their veteran departments direct you to housing? Try them. Great for you for going to school and trying to improve your life. There are some veteran rent assistance programs you can try. They may give you government grants, or charities also help veterans too.
B Side wrote:Hello, I have lost my job and have been actively looking for another but in the meantime I am currently 3 months behind on rent and in the process of getting evicted for my apartment. I am a Veteran and have a daughter under the age of 1 (baby) and we are soon to be out on the streets.
I just started school so my GI a Bill should be kicking in soon but in the meantime I need assistance like yesterday in paying my past due to get some relief. Is there any programs that can help my situation? Please email me back with any options.
Turadom

Re: About to be homeless with a baby

Post by Turadom »

Hello,
My name is Dominique from Modesto, California. I have one baby. I currently live in the Stanislaus county renting a room from a former coworker of mine. I am in desperate need of help for rental assistance for the month of August in which I pay $400/month. I recently moved out here from the Bay Area for sanctuary and new beginnings I never had an issue paying my rent on my own never needed financial help until now as I just recently lost my job due to downsizing of the company. I do not want to be homeless with a baby.
Rent is in two weeks and I am scared as this is the only place I have to lay my head. I don't know anyone out here. If there is any way to get help for rental assistance for the month of August I will repay it back tenfold. It'll give me more time to find work and be able to repay it. Please contact me directly for further information so I am not homeless with a baby. Or give me any needed requirements - I am happy to help provide. I look forward to hearing from you ??