Will be a homeless heroin addict

Find how to get help with rent
PaulDean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will be a homeless heroin addict

Post by PaulDean »

I need help ASAP. I and my son has nowhere to go. He's 21 and has an addiction problem with Herion right now and he's currently sick and he's been without. I have a rehab but not till Monday. I currently have no money. I've rented a motel for 2 nights. I need help with paying a hotel for 2 nights until I get him a place instead of being of the streets for him to go do heroin. Please help Me. Thanks.
ParkerP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Will be a homeless heroin addict

Post by ParkerP »

Hi, I was needing some information about getting help with my rent. I am a single working mom, on heroin and in the last few months my income dropped dramatically which forced me to fall behind just so we had food and power and a car to get daughter to school and myself to work. I live in Mesa, Arizona and just want to get back on track.
I truly hate asking for help and I am not on any kind of assistant programs, because up until a few months ago things were okay. If there is any kind of assistance for someone on heroin that I could get just one time, I know I could get things turned back around. I work for tips and our place of business is just now coming into season with the snowbirds coming back. It’s finally picking up now unfortunately I was already behind, so now it feels like I'm still sinking because I can't get back on track. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.
Thank You,