Mobile Home loot rent

Find how to get help with rent
chiquitabanana8
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mobile Home loot rent

Post by chiquitabanana8 »

I am 80 years old and have lived in Golden Triangle Mobile Home Park for 40 years. I have an income of $1800 a month and my lot rent is approximately $704 a month. I am on Social Security and I have no relatives or no where else to go. Can u please help me with my rent? I need help desperately before I lose everything.
Hendrick

Re: Mobile Home loot rent

Post by Hendrick »

I was searching for help everywhere, I'm currently 7 months pregnant and a couple days away from getting evicted. I was working full time but my hours have been cut drastically. I've been looking for other work but no one wants to hire me if I'm just going to have to take time off in a month.
I own a mobile home and am behind rent 4 months. I live in Seneca IL which is in LaSalle County. If you know of any programs in my area please contact me ASAP. Thank you & god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mobile Home loot rent

Post by Admin »

La Salle County Illinois is small. not too many resources there. But you can try. Mobile home lot rent is also not commonly covered. But try the financial assistance programs in La Salle County for the rent and other help you need.
Hendrick wrote:I live in Seneca IL which is in LaSalle County. If you know of any programs in my area please contact me ASAP. Thank you & god bless.