Find how to get help with rent
Whitney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Townhome rent or eviction

Post by Whitney »

To whom this may concern,
On October 15 I received a notice to be out of my townhouse in 30 days, Along with my 400.00 towards rent.
I work 2 part time jobs but only make 1100.00 / month. I have 2 teenage boys both attending Badger high school and we live in Lake Geneva. I receive no child support or any other financial assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Townhome rent or eviction

Post by Admin »

Since you have 30 days, that is a decent window of time. Some landlords try to evict people who did not pay their rent in 7 days or less...so having 30 is in some ways a blessing. You may be able to get assistance, or find a new townhome.
First, look into the various rent assistance programs. Apply now...do not wait. Then have your two teenagers get a job. As if they are in school, they are old enough to work.
Whitney wrote:On October 15 I received a notice to be out of my townhouse in 30 days, Along with my 400.00 towards rent.
Mr. Shannon

Post by Mr. Shannon »

My mother and I are being evicted from our townhome because we moved into a situation designed for three people and one of those three bailed mid process. We are now trying get into a much more affordable home and I lost my job due to medical reasons and haven't been able to find gainful employment since. I am working part time and my mother is working full time we just don't have the money right now for the final security deposit. If we can get into this place we will be able to get back on our feet financially. We just don't have the monetary means to do so. Before we become homeless and lose our security deposit basically rendering all our efforts null and void I needed to see if there was any way we could get assistance in possibly getting into this townhome place, effectively cutting our bills in half and putting us back in a financially safe position. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do. Please help. We only need 800$ to finish this process and put us in a place that we can afford. Please help if you can...
Buble

Post by Buble »

I have to move not for lack of rent cause the Townhome manager wants me gone. I have a place if I pay a few bills then turn application then apartment. I may have the place but the issue is I don't and I need funds to move things and put in storage if needed. I can make payments to someone. I need these funds today or latest tomorrow for the rent on the Town home . I have found two places to move and store my things until I have this place.
I have ask everywhere and because of the holiday it's been impossible to find funds. I can give my deposit to someone. I just need these funds like right now.
I was working with someone but it's hard to reach them.
If there is some where I can borrow the funds I'm willing to. I need help.
The place putting me out in the cold and no they will not give me more time at Blackberry Point Townhome Apartments.