Deposit money to hold an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Prentis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Deposit money to hold an apartment

Post by Prentis »

I have found and been approved for an apartment. I am in need of $200.00 for the deposit so I can place a hold on the apartment that will be ready by March 1st 2018. I have been waiting for my taxes to come in to be able to do this and I have not received them yet.
I am a single mom and a full time student. Currently my son and I are staying with my brother and his family. We are in need of the money for the deposit and possibly the 1st month’s rent. Thank You.
Falynn Guobadia
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit money to hold an apartment

Post by Falynn Guobadia »

Hi,
My name is Kasey . I am in domestic violence survivor and I have 2 small children and I need deposit money for an apartment. I was displaced from my house in April with my 2 kids because their father tried to kill me. He cracked my skull my eye socket and broke my hand. I had to have surgery and staying in shelters has been hard. We finally found an apartment but we need help moving in and the money for a deposit to hold it. Its 3300 and that includes first, last, and deposit. They are willing to work with me and I would love to be able to have a home again were my kids feel safe.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit money to hold an apartment

Post by Admin »

There are multiple places to get security deposit help in Buffalo, especially if fleeing a domestics violence issue. Try the Salvation Army as well as Catholic Charities. Or try rehousing. More on security deposit help in Buffalo NY.
Falynn Guobadia wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:17 am Hi,
My name is Kasey . I am in domestic violence survivor and I have 2 small children and I need deposit money for an apartment.