Sleeping in buildings

Find how to get help with rent
HarryS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sleeping in buildings

Post by HarryS »

I am currently working but I am also currently homeless. I sleep at my friend’s houses or empty buildings when I can't find anywhere. I am looking for an apartment but with everywhere wanting both the first month’s rent and security deposit I am having no luck finding a place. I have gone thru Fayette county housing before but I am currently paying them back and cannot apply there until it is paid off. I was wondering if and how you would be able to help me. Please respond.
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sleeping in buildings

Post by Magic »

Hello my name is Tabatha and I'm currently homeless, sleeping in building and on the streets. And I seriously need help immediately. I'm sick from being out in the rain and cold or in random buildings. I have COPD, and some other issues with my neck and back which causes me to have limitations. I was sleeping in front of a hotel in Richardson TX and a resident saw me and seen I was sick and got a me a room for the night. I've been online all night looking for assistance for a free stay hotel vouchers. But I'm having no luck at all. I really need help. I have to be out of the room by 11am. If you know anyone who could assist me I would be so grateful. Thank you very much.