Seeking a single family home

Find how to get help with rent
Tweed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seeking a single family home

Post by Tweed »

HOPE THAT YOU CAN HELP ME. I'VE LIVED IN SWANSEA MASSACHUSETTS ALL MY LIFE, (54 YEARS) AND WANT TO STAY HERE. BUT THE HOUSE THAT I'M LIVING IN IS IN MY SISTER'S NAME NOT MINE.
I'M DISABLED AND COLLECTING SSDI AND CAN'T DO ANY YARD WORK.
THERE IS ALSO SOMEONE ELSE, A WIDOW COLLECTING HER PENSION, SHARING THE HOUSE WITH ME AND NEEDS TO LIVE SOMEWHERE TO WITH ME. SHE DOESN'T DRIVE. WE NEED TO GET TO RENT A SMALL HOME TOGETHER.
IT WOULD BE A 1 FLOOR SINGLE FAMILY HOME WITH 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS IF POSSIBLE (1 WILL DO), VERY SMALL YARD WITH A FENCE FOR A DOG (DACHSHUND MALE 11 YEARS OLD), AND A GARAGE OR CARPORT FOR CAR.
THE ONLY THING THAT IS STOPPING US FROM OUR GOAL IS WE BOTH ARE VERY LOW INCOME RECEIVING PEOPLE AND NEED HELP WITH THE FINANCES.
I SURE DO WISH THAT YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS. BECAUSE OF THE UNCERTAINTY OF OUR LIVING IT HAS CAUSED US TO GET DEPRESSED OF WHAT OR WHERE WE CAN DO.
PLEASE TRY TO HELP US, WE DESPERATELY NEED IT. SHE WILL BE RETIRING IN 2016 AND MOVING TO FLORIDA. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP US OUT.
Arturo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking a single family home

Post by Arturo »

I know this is last minute oh, but my electricity is set to be cut off today by FPL for the single family home I live it. I owed $270 plus some change. Is there any way you can help my family? My wife and I have a mortgage on a single family home. We have two kids in elementary school - one kid in high school and an older child that lives in our home. Our address is Naples Florida 34116.