Sheriff evicting me

Find how to get help with rent
Schaub
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sheriff evicting me

Post by Schaub »

Hello, I was referred to you by my church Bayside in Los Angeles, CA. I just escaped a physical abusive relationship but am now at risk of losing my apartment In Fair Oaks, CA that I worked so hard for after graduating with my social worker studies AA degree from MTI College in May 2015.
I lost my job as a result of my bad relationship. I have an eviction notice set for tomorrow morning. I have never reached out like this for financial assistance as I've always paid my own bills through working. I can find a job very easily with my degree but if I lose my home I'll have nowhere to go. I need help so bad. I have nowhere to turn. I owe $3,800 for rent from rent payment, late fees, now attorney's fees, water, all of these bills have piled up from just being late and I cannot lose my home. I've always been able to afford my own bills with the jobs that I'm qualified for but right now I just need help to get current with rent and I can take it from there, very easily.
The sheriff said he will be at my door on August 9, tomorrow. I've been trying to ask for help from family members and I've also tried raising my own money through a side business that I created 3 years ago where I create resumes, cover letters, references pages and post-interview thank you letters for those in need. I also edit and review various writing assignments for people for extra cash. I advertise my business on Craigslist and have made plans to make the business grow into something better. However this just has not given me enough money to pay for my back due rent. I've been told today by a family member to reach it to my church. My apartment manager told me to reach out to her in the morning tomorrow if I can get a $3,800 money order to the fountains apartments and she will stop the eviction.
I can be reached at email. I can drive to meet up to discuss anything you'd like as well. Please, I am so desperate for help to get back on my - please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sheriff evicting me

Post by Admin »

Wait, Fair Oaks California is in Sacramento County. So where do you live? As those two locations are hundreds of miles apartment.
As far as $3800, that is a lot of back rent. We doubt any agency will help. But you can try. Note they will definitely not pay for legal or attorney fees, so that may be challenging. Also, non of these agencies will provide financial aid by the morning...you waited way to long to ask. But try them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Schaub wrote: I just escaped a physical abusive relationship but am now at risk of losing my apartment In Fair Oaks, CA that I worked so hard for after graduating with my social worker studies AA degree from MTI College in May 2015.
I lost my job as a result of my bad relationship. I have an eviction notice set for tomorrow morning. I owe $3,800 for rent from rent payment, late fees, now attorney's fees, water, all of these bills have piled up from just being late and I cannot lose my home. My apartment manager told me to reach out to her in the morning tomorrow if I can get a $3,800 money order to the fountains apartments and she will stop the eviction. I can be reached at email. I can drive to meet up to discuss anything you'd like as well. Please, I am so desperate for help to get back on my - please help me.