Clean and sober living housing

Find how to get help with rent
Olivia123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clean and sober living housing

Post by Olivia123 »

I live in a clean and sober living facility here in Modesto CA. My funding is done on August 15th, 2017. The persons running the program said I can stay and continue to pay rent on my own but I have to come up with the first month’s rent of $500.00. After that I can take it from there.
I have been putting in job applications every day in hopes that I will get hired on somewhere. Thank you for taking the time to look over my details. I hope that you can help my situation. If you are unable to maybe you can direct me in the direction to someone who can. Thank you and have a happy rest of today. Truly yours,
GabrielTh

Re: Clean and sober living housing

Post by GabrielTh »

Hi, I graduated the Salvation Army rehabilitation program and have been clean and sober ever since 2010. I just recently moved back to Arizona been here about a week. I'm in need of gas and a house to live in. I was told to call or go to any salvation army and that you would help with a gas voucher as well as an apartment. I need to get to work and that's my only issue rite now is not having gas. Can you please help me? This is my only way of contact rite now, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For a place to stay, try one of the transitional houses in Pima County. They may have apartments free from time to time. Then for the gas voucher, as you said maybe the Salvation Army can offer one...though they are rare.
GabrielTh wrote: I just recently moved back to Arizona been here about a week. I'm in need of gas and a house to live in.
Kiawana

Post by Kiawana »

I am a counselor at Gosnold Miller House in Falmouth, MA.  My client, will be leaving after 2 months on 12/1/20.  Since being here, he has been evicted from his apartment and is now homeless.  We can get him into a sober living house but need monthly assistance for rent.  $740/month.
Need help for this man who has worked so hard to get clean and sober.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes transitional housing includes sober housing. There are some in Middlesex County as well as Falmouth.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... onal_.html
But why would rent be $740 for a sober house? Something sounds wrong there, but you can try them for help.
Kiawana wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:18 am I am a counselor at Gosnold Miller House in Falmouth, MA.  My client, will be leaving after 2 months on 12/1/20.  Since being here, he has been evicted from his apartment and is now homeless.  We can get him into a sober living house but need monthly assistance for rent.  $740/month.
Need help for this man who has worked so hard to get clean and sober.