Find how to get help with rent
slelston2017
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

July's Rent and security

Post by slelston2017 »

Hello,
My name is Stephanie and I am reaching out because me and my boyfriend are renting out a portion of a family's home. We moved in on June 1st with 1st month's rent but we owe security and July's. Larry (boyfriend) has been out of work for little over a year, due to illness so I was the bread winner and paying bills. Well last March Oracle downsized me two month later we had to move out of the condo because the owner needed to sell it because he was underwater, himself. All Larry and I had to move on was the security deposit from our previous landlord. The family was nice enough to allow us to move on that security, as our first month but we still owe them a sec and now we owe July's. Larry has a new job with the county as a maintenance man breach out he has not started yet and I still looking, I have had a couple of recruiters reach out to me but know interviews from any hiring managers yet. The family is very nice and I don't want to take advantage of them. If I can get at least July's rent, then I can pay down the sec.
Zach

Re: July's Rent and security

Post by Zach »

To whom it my concern,
For 2 weeks now going on 3 I've been out of work for medical reasons and I'm already late with June and July rent and utilities. Both June and July rent comes to $760.00.
And utilities comes to
$140.00
A total sum of
$900.00
I only have $200. If by all means could y'all help me out with the rest it would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you.
slelston2017

Post by slelston2017 »

I feel you buddy but I have to find work and pay July's and soon August's. I am trying to get help myself and I am batting zero.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you need $700 for your rent? In a matter of days. That is a lot of money. When are your medical issues done, and will you go back to work? Until then, find help here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Zach wrote:To whom it my concern,
For 2 weeks now going on 3 I've been out of work for medical reasons and I'm already late with June and July rent and utilities. Both June and July rent comes to $760.00.
And utilities comes to
$140.00
A total sum of
$900.00
I only have $200. If by all means could y'all help me out with the rest it would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you.
LizziStev

Post by LizziStev »

I've been trying to find local assistance in the Fredericksburg area to help me pay my rent for the month of July because I have two little children. I am caring for and we need extra $200 dollars to assist in paying our rent please.
Burton

Post by Burton »

Need help with Rent for this month of July, 2017! I live at Wedgewood Apartment in Huntsville, Alabama 35805! My Rent is $50.00 this month plus a $1.50 for the Money Order! It must be paid in Money Order made out to Golden Rule Real Estate! The address the money goes to is Villa Madrid Apartment Cobb Road Huntsville Alabama Madison County!
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

I need help paying for my rent that's due on the 10th of July. I just moved here recently and I was only able to save up enough money to move, buy my flight and pay for first month's rent and other bills. I really need help one good time until I am able to get a job, which I am in the middle of looking right now. This would be a major weight lifted off if my shoulders to get this help. I am living with a roommate and rent + utilities and food all together will be $800. That's all included in the rent.