No income now for my section 8 home

Find how to get help with rent
Shah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No income now for my section 8 home

Post by Shah »

I am of section 8 already and I lost my job 4/5/17. Section 8 says my rent won't change until 9/1/17. I have already received my one time help from DHS with my deposit. I have applied for and been approved for unemployment. I haven't receive it and was told I will only get one week worth on my 1st check.
My landlord is not willing to work with me since I have no income and will not accept a partial payment. She said she will serve me with a 10 day notice to vacate. I'm a single mom of 3 kids and I'm desperate for help. Can you please help me in anyway. I don't have any family here and don't want to lose me section 8. Please help me in any way you can. Thank you.
Barby

Re: No income now for my section 8 home

Post by Barby »

Hi, my name is Linda, I just moved here to Ohio from Arkansas. My boyfriend and I are still looking for a job to make a living here as right now we do not even have income for a section 8 home. We still live in in town Suites in Fairfield and we already pay for 2 weeks staying here, but this Friday we need to make another payment for an extending, but right now we are really need rent assistance for this month, so we could catch up for next month if we get our first job and get settle into a section 8 home. We really need help only for this week on our rent we just moved here, and we have no family to move and live with them for now and we still have no income. Please help us. God bless and hoping to hear from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: No income now for my section 8 home

Post by Admin »

Since you just moved, you probably need immediate help? If so, try HUD section 8 vouchers. They may be an option for you. Learn more on immediate section 8 vouchers.
Barby wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:30 am Hi, my name is Linda, I just moved here to Ohio from Arkansas.