How to ask for the rent. My husband disabled I don't have a work permit yet

Find how to get help with rent
haryqaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

How to ask for the rent. My husband disabled I don't have a work permit yet

Post by haryqaz »

Hello, I'm new here in Jacksonville and I stay here with my husband. He is with muscular dis-trophy and disabled 20 years. We need some help or address to apply for the rent. We have 8 years old boy. Does have any program who can resolve it quickly because section 8 is long waiting list.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How to ask for the rent. My husband disabled I don't have a work permit yet

Post by Admin »

Jacksonville where? Florida? If so then here is a list of agencies to try for rent help. Most have very little (if any) funding and of course they all have waiting lists/application processes.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

haryqaz wrote:Hello, I'm new here in Jacksonville and I stay here with my husband. He is with muscular dis-trophy and disabled 20 years. We need some help or address to apply for the rent. We have 8 years old boy. Does have any program who can resolve it quickly because section 8 is long waiting list.
RonnieSmith

Re: How to ask for the rent. My husband disabled I don't have a work permit yet

Post by RonnieSmith »

Hello, I am disabled and I have a father, husband and sister who also is permanently disabled and we are looking for rental assistance in the St John the Baptist area. The housing authority isn't helping because they have a list of 4,000 people on Section 8 and me and my family really need assistance as soon as possible because we are about to become homeless.
I'm looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom with a 1 1/2 bath apartment; anything available in Laplace LA 70068. Please we need help. My father is 67 years old and we are in need of dire help in looking for rental assistance. I can be contacted by email. Please help us.
I'm begging thank You, P.S. I heard of this program TANF I could really use this assistance as well so could you please help me. Thank you so very much.