Landlord needs 1st months rent

Find how to get help with rent
Summerville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord needs 1st months rent

Post by Summerville »

I need help with 1st months rent for a new apartment. We have been all set up from a scammer. My stepson used my credit card to buy gems in the apple I-tunes store on a game called Clash of clans. We have most of the money but it has put us way under what we need to pay the landlord that 1st month. Please if there is anyway you can help me. We are supposed to move out on the 1st. Thank you.
Croft
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord needs 1st months rent

Post by Croft »

Hello, I am a hard working mother that fights for my for children stability. Unfortunately finances have been a rough over the last few years, the loss of my mother, dealing with stage 4 cancer with my oldest son for the last 5 years, laid off, to now being homeless for our first time. I need the money for a first months rent so no longer homeless. Sounds overwhelming but I've learned to pray.
I'm 32 and just became homeless after a very bad break up with my childcare's father we were put out of the house. I've been managing living in our car and most of the time house to house but it’s been hard with my children after 30 days of doing so I'm starting to worry. I try not to ask when there's others worst off then I can even imagine. I was giving up hope so I work up this morning emailing my story.
I'm still learning to ask and you shall receive. Not sure where or who this email is heading or even if anyone takes the time out their day to open their hearts and just respond back with just a touch of words of encouragement or if you can help me and my 4 boys with anything we will be truly thankful. Or tell me where to apply to I can pay the landlord 1st months rent and the deposit. Sorry I made this a letter but this is my last option and I tried everyone. Thank you and God bless you.