Can't afford the security deposit or first month rent North Dakota

Find how to get help with rent
MeandMe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't afford the security deposit or first month rent North Dakota

Post by MeandMe »

In need of assistance with deposit or rent for one month. I just moved to Bismarck ND for a job but I am pregnant and was unable to continue working due to complications, I am due June 6th. I will go back to work after baby is born (6 weeks maternity). I found a place to rent but looking if there is any programs that help with deposits or first month’s rent.
Calvin

Re: Can't afford the security deposit or first month rent North Dakota

Post by Calvin »

I need help, I do not have the money for the security deposit on my house, how ever I do have enough to cover the first month rent. I just do not not have enough for both. Please some one help me.
I have a daughter who is five and we are supposed to move in on the 10 of January. If we don't get the funds then we will be homeless. I am a disabled vet who cannot work.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a community action agency in North Dakota. Some may have referrals to homeless prevention or security deposit assistance programs. Also, since you are a vet, ask the veteran administration for advice. But find the North Dakota Community Action Agencies here.
Calvin wrote:I need help, I do not have the money for the security deposit on my house, how ever I do have enough to cover the first month rent. I just do not not have enough for both. Please some one help me.
I have a daughter who is five and we are supposed to move in on the 10 of January. If we don't get the funds then we will be homeless. I am a disabled vet who cannot work.
Heart1

Post by Heart1 »

Hello, I'm going to be taking over the lease for my friend. I was wondering if you guys would help me pay for the 1st month rent. I started working here in Bismarck at Taco bell, and the person who is handing the lease over to me is back in town. I would like to hear back from you soon as possible.