Housing for divorcee

Find how to get help with rent
Hotmom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Housing for divorcee

Post by Hotmom »

I've became homeless after my 10 year marriage. I have no family in the state of Indiana. My ex-husband took full custody and told me I'm not allowed to get joint custody once I prove I have a stable home for my children to come home to. AGAIN! I have no family nor friends just my 3 babies beginning: I’m currently divorced after 10 years of being married. After I begged for him to give me a place to stay he refused. I begged him to the point I FELT degraded.
I WAS homeless for a month on the streets and once in a while an acquaintance would over me to rest for the night on their couch. I eventually had to fly to Washington State to stay with my mother. I had no choice I have no family an no friends back home who can even help me get back on my feet I NEED MY BABIES AND THEY NEED ME! I need to get back home to Indiana.
I can't live without my babies any longer. I feel as if I've died.. I need help getting into a stable home apartment I do not care! I have no money, no car absolutely nothing but the focusing of getting help with a place to call home so I can be with them again! My plan is a job immediately if I get help with getting into a home. I'm smart and know what needs to done! I can no longer live this way. I desperately need help! Bless you all...
Guyoda
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for divorcee

Post by Guyoda »

I moved to Aurora for a job that was a little deceptive about its practices, using all of my savings over the last 3 months to pay for housing and rent deposits and living expenses has left me without any money. I am also divorced and had to pay out for that. I was terminated from this job today and, I was only receiving 8.00 an hour and the pay structure was based on a pyramid type pay scale. I spent more money to move here than I was paid at the job. I am currently a divorcee that is short of paying rent and still have bills due. I do not have any where to go and I do not want to be homeless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for divorcee

Post by Admin »

Here are the programs to try. While divorcee does not get priority for any money, you can try. Tell them your income, how much you need, ability to pay rent on your own, etc. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
If your income is $8 per hour, then you need a new, higher paying job. As that income will not support your needs long term. But call around and apply.