Money for a security deposit on trailer

Find how to get help with rent
Elon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for a security deposit on trailer

Post by Elon »

I am a 36 year old single mother of a 14 year old. Our current living arrangements are not the best right now. I receive SSI and SDI and it's just not enough for deposit and first month’s rent.
I found me a trailer for $695 month and $600 deposit with a $50 application fee. I'm looking for a job and I get $753 month. I really need to get my baby and somewhere to go so I'm looking for any kind of help to get this trailer. Thank you.
Puebloa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money for a security deposit on trailer

Post by Puebloa »

Back in July I was let go at my job of four years. I lost my home and my daughter of six years old had to go stay with her mother. One of my long term known friends took me in for a place to sleep, wash and eat. I managed to get a job that started me off part time and making way less than what I was making however I managed to get approval for EBT which helped me a good bit.
My question is, I am in need of a place to live. which I found a trailer that would be ideal for my little family and I can afford the rent. Its the deposit and first months rent I need help with so that I can get into the trailer home and turn the utilities on etc.
How might I find some sort of assistance with that? Like I said after that I can handle it myself, I just need assistance actually getting the place. Thank you for your time.