I am disabled and living in a motel

Find how to get help with rent
DavidTweed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I am disabled and living in a motel

Post by DavidTweed »

I am homeless, disabled elderly, and most likely not considered low income, however due to the fact that I am paying nearly $1200.00 a month to live in a motel room, after being accosted by my landlord nearly a year ago, and having to pay my monthly bills, I have little money left. I need to save for first and last month’s rent, see the five doctors I "should" be seeing monthly (co-pays $45.00 each, Medicare $105.00 monthly, insurance $73.00, and 1 medication that costs 475.00 for a 10 day supply.
Gloria12
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am disabled and living in a motel

Post by Gloria12 »

I have a dear friend who is disabled but has recently been in a bad situation and now she finds herself with no home for her and her 5 children and her grandchild. If there is any way I can get her in contact with someone who can help her I want to try. She was able to secure a motel room for 1 night but now is out of money and out of options.
Derrick

Re: I am disabled and living in a motel

Post by Derrick »

I'm a single disabled mother and we will be homeless October 1st or living in a motel. I was a nurse but in 2007 I was in a motorcycle accident which left I physically and mentally disabled and a brain injury. I am in desperate need. My daughter just turned 17 and she has medical problems as well. Please help.