Stole my security deposit money from me

Find how to get help with rent
ENGH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stole my security deposit money from me

Post by ENGH1 »

Hi,
I am in dire need of help with the deposit and first month’s rent. Someone stole my money from my settlement and I cannot get it yet. So I'm stranded no personal persons to help and have to be moved out tomorrow. Constable has already arrived with bad news. Surely I will lose all my antique furniture I worked so hard to get
Rippenea
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stole my security deposit money from me

Post by Rippenea »

Yes, I'm writing on behalf of me and my girlfriend. I'm writing seeking assistance with our security deposit (I sent an attachment of our lease agreement and a copy of the police report showing the robbery). I'm currently on unemployment unfortunately, due to a lot of financial (at the moment) & life situations etc, were asking for help any type of help ASAP. We were on short notice. You can verify by attachment that the deposit money was stolen, the move in day is Friday.
Municex

Post by Municex »

I need help paying this month's rent and late fee, $325. Our security deposit money was stolen so we are behins. I'm currently out of work and waiting for my birth certificate and social security card to come in the mail. My fiancé is disabled and gets funds around the first. We had set our bill money aside so we could pay it the next day. That money was stolen this past week end and we have no way to come up money to replace what was lost. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is obviously terrible. sorry. Did you report it to the police? If so, do so. Maybe they can find the criminal. But there was ways to get help with security deposits.

[quote="Municex" Our security deposit money was stolen so we are behind. [/quote]