Oil worker given vacate notice

Find how to get help with rent
Margarita1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Oil worker given vacate notice

Post by Margarita1 »

My boyfriend lost job do to slow down in gas and oil industry so we had been making every penny stretch. However we were unable to pay rent do to myself also losing my job in the same industry as a guard for the gas wells. I am now just starting two part time midnight jobs, one at 32 hours a week and other at 24 hours a week.
Today I got a ten day notice of eviction to vacate. I have to come up with $650 or vacate the home leaving all belongings as payment. He can't seem to find any work. I don't know what else to do. I can't sleep in fear of how we are to survive. And Christmas this year will be just another day in our house this year. We can't afford to give our family the Christmas they deserve. Please Help.
Mondavi

Re: Oil worker given vacate notice

Post by Mondavi »

I am recently unemployed as of October 9, 2016. The oil field had major layoffs. My husband gets paid weekly. I have 2 minors in the home: ages 10, 16. We are behind on almost all the bills and rent is around the corner. My husband's paycheck will not cover the rent and the past due bills. I have applied for unemployment but I won't hear back from them until after rent is due. I hope that unemployment will start soon but until then we need grocery and/or rent money.
Baldwin

Post by Baldwin »

Help with rent would be helpful as I have two car payments. I also have a need for rent, food, two kids in diapers, one in school and one on the way. I live in area where rent is high even though the oilfield is low and laid many people off. I was demoted and took 35% pay cut.
Ditka1

Post by Ditka1 »

I was laid off from the oilfield, I live in a small town outside of Amarillo Texas. I have 5 kids and a pregnant wife, I have sold everything, borrowed money, took out loans and done anything possible to keep us surviving.
I'm out of resources, I need help with providing food, electricity, phone bill etc. I have several job interviews lined up but we are on the edge of getting things turned off. I have made arrangements to keep postponing bill dates but I know they are going to start turning things off, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
B Side

Post by B Side »

I'm new to the state located here for employment and now laid of because of oil prices oilfield has went down. I am needing emergency rental assistance to help pay rent to prevent eviction next week. This is just a short term help needed as to will be getting unemployment. Please help my kids and prevent us from being homeless and allow us to stay in our home.