California hotels

Find how to get help with rent
Maldanado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

California hotels

Post by Maldanado »

I was hoping to get a little information from you. Our family's situation is a challenging one.
My husband and I have been married for 15 years, and we have two boys. We are from the McKinney area, however in 2012 my husband was transferred to Ohio due to work almost 2000 miles away. We found it difficult to adjust so far from home, but began to find ourselves in a routine. Then in 2013 my husband was laid off. The economy up North was a difficult one.
I was a teaching aide in a life skills / Autistic program and my husband struggled to find employment. After almost a year of my husband being unemployed we used the last of our savings to make our way back to Georgia to be near family. I am a lead teacher in a childcare facility and my husband is a plant supervisor in Richardson. We were beginning to get back on our feet, we were leasing a home in Atlanta and attempting to repair our credit. Our credit scores were damaged because of the layoff and medical bills.
2 of our boys have severe asthma and other issues. Then after feeling like we were back home and getting settled in our lease home sold. This took us by surprise and left us without a home. We moved all of our belongings into two storage units in Atlanta costing us almost $600.00 per month. We moved with our three children to the Value Place hotel off of Hwy 75. Thinking it was a temporary solution. We now have been in the hotel for a year-the hotel is $329.00 each week.
As you can imagine this is not a place for children. We are confined to one room, don't have a play area for the kids and fear some of the people that come and go in the hotel. We have had a tough time being approved for another home due to our credit and lack of down payment. We finally have the opportunity to move into a home in Wylie. The monthly cost would be less than the cost of our hotel room, and storage units. Our dilemma is the down payment. We are needing to put down $1650.00 for the first month and a $1650.00 deposit. We are being told if we can't do this by August 1, we can't have the home. I had most of the money, but on July 1st my Mom passed away. I had to pay for her arrangements and had no idea at the time we would be given this opportunity to get our family into a home.
Betty Jo
anti spam: Blue

Re: California hotels

Post by Betty Jo »

Hello I'm in the city of Long Beach California and I need assistance on paying my rent at my hotel! I haven't gotten and eviction notice yet but the landlord is in process. In need of help.
Sent from my iPhone
Minaj

Post by Minaj »

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am a 55 years old man, retired, and homeless in Santa Clara County, California. My pension is $763.00 per month, and the rent in Santa Clara County is over $1,000.00 per month.
Please help me find an affordable rent or hotel to live in Santa Clara County or Orange County, California.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Philly Serty

Post by Philly Serty »

I send an email last night. My sister is homeless in city of Long Beach CA and staying in hotel. She has no job and no place to live due to her daughter tossing her out. She's been staying with me last few days but my plate is full ...I have my disabled son, my mother that has dementia and all timers also.
I have my father that is 83 years of age. I live in a two bedroom and my parents have their own room and my son and I sleep in the living room. My sister needs help with finding a job and getting a place of her own to live.
If I can get some kind of help where I can get her off to the right start would be a huge help. My sister is a USA citizen. Thank you.