Christians seeking rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Kalarahi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Christians seeking rent help

Post by Kalarahi »

My wife and I need assistance with our rent. We are behind and need $800.00 For August 1st. We have paid $1000 but that get us caught up with November and paid towards December. Our rent is $1700 per month.
I have been trying to work any jobs I can find, but have a bulged disc in lower back, I suffered during a Plumbing Job I had, that I can no longer perform. Workers comp ran out, so I picking up any jobs I can. We are Christian Believers, and Love to speak his word. Teach, preach, minister and help God's people! I have a challenge asking for help. BUT I know he will met our need Eph 3:20 style, Thank you and God Bless and Protect our wonderful Country.
BikeRider

Re: Christians seeking rent help

Post by BikeRider »

Hi. I could really use a blessing right now...I am late on my rent for December. I am a Christian and I have been unemployed for most of 2014 due to a layoff in December 2013. I have never been late on my rent before, and really just hope and pray for any assistance that can be provided to pay my $950.00 rent for this month. Even if I could just borrow half and pay it back I would do that as a Christian.
I just started a new job on October 1st and my first paycheck won't be until December 15th which will only cover half of the rent. I have contacted my landlord at community realty property management in Oakland, letting them know my rent will be late, but I still won't have enough. Please help me. I have done my best to make it on my own through this year with no assistance, and I just pray for some help this one time. Even if it's just half. Please. I don't know what else to do or who else to contact. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We assume you mean Oakland California. If so, try these resources too.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
But as far as assistance for Christians, there is no specific resource. As most churches help people of all faiths, religions, etc. and do not discriminate to Christians or someone else.
BikeRider wrote:I have contacted my landlord at community realty property management in Oakland, letting them know my rent will be late, but I still won't have enough. Please help me.
I am dreaming

Post by I am dreaming »

I & my son was receiving social security benefits from the passing of my husband but when my son turned 16 my benefits were cut off. I am presently trying to get a hearing because my son has a disability & my benefits weren't suppose to be cut.
In the mean time I am only receiving one income and that is $549 plus $131 to live on. I need rent Assistance in the worst way, maybe from a Christian Church. The only reason I'm not on the street is my landlord knows I have no were to go with my disabled son.