Need a safe place to live to stop attacks

Find how to get help with rent
Garnier
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a safe place to live to stop attacks

Post by Garnier »

My boyfriend and I are currently homeless. We have been few a few days now and all last summer. We were staying with a friend who was an addict who became angry and unable to get his preferred drug and told us to leave. We are both young. I am 19 and have a job and he is 20 and starts work Monday.
We will be able to afford and apartment the only part is it wouldn’t be for a month or so and we can live in my car until then. Last night at 3 AM my boyfriend got attacked and choked out by someone and left on the street in Loraiand Ohio. I am just trying to find a little help to get us into a place as soon as possible. Both of our families struggle and we can't go to them. I am just afraid for my boyfriend to be on the streets all night. I just have no idea who to reach out to... please me email me when it is possible. Thank you.
Stewards
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a safe place to live to stop attacks

Post by Stewards »

Hello, I have been a single parent for 12 years and I have seem to make it through but bills are getting higher and hard to manage. At first I was able to survive off of my SSI check but I had to use my check to buy the things that my daughter needs for school but now that she is taken care of I don't know how I'm going to pay the past due and the cut off notice. Please find it in your heart to help my family because I don't want us on the street and need a safe place to live, I’m trying to start my life over.
I have to 700 in order to get back in nursing school. Please if you can find a program, grant or any kind of service that can help us. Thank you for your time, please pass this story on, god is going to touch someone's heart. Have a blessed day.