Homeless on section 8

Find how to get help with rent
WorldNews
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless on section 8

Post by WorldNews »

Despite having a section 8 voucher for 22 years, my family has been homeless for nearly two years. The limited housing I found is impossible to get due to finances. I receive disability which was decreased due to my status. Which is used to support the homes family members stay at our two sons, my husband and me. We are spread out. I truly need help with the down payment, and utilities transfer. I live in Blacksburg/ Christiansburg Virginia, 24060 - 24073. Can you help, even our few family members have shipped us around. Made my youngest walk at 1 am, because he wasn't wanted. Please GOD help me.
Sheryn
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless on section 8

Post by Sheryn »

Yes, I live with my girlfriend and she's also pregnant the moment. We are on the verge of getting kicked out of our apartment and will be homeless if I can't get enough to cover rent we both work but still falling behind on bills. We were on section 8 witch we no longer get because of me and her work. If I don't have 2140 played by the 21 we will be getting evicted. If you could help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated.
JimmyIven

Post by JimmyIven »

I'm homeless with my 2 children ages 13 and 7. I have 5 children but my husband got custody of my 3 younger ones ages 5, 4, 1 years since Friday November 21 2015. I got evicted from a section 8 house that me and my children and my mother who passed away on December 2016 have been living there for 7 years.
The landlord is a new landlord since October, when I got evicted he changed the locks when no one was in the home so I wasn't able to get nothing out for me and my children. I got no jackets, no school clothes, nothing. We have been sleeping on the porch of the house since Friday June 2017, in the freezing weather.
I have tried to get a hold of the landlord many times and I have left many voice mails and I haven't had any response from him. My children didn't go to school on Monday for the reason that everything is inside the home. I had filed a police report regarding of the landlord for the reason that he walked into the house without permission.
TheSmiths

Post by TheSmiths »

Hello, me and my kids have been homeless for October of last year and I we constantly every year for the last past 8 and a half year's. I lost my section 8 and now it's hard for me and my kids to find shelter . We're SLEEPING IN A CAR AT THIS MOMENT AND TIME I RECEIVE SSI FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY SON BUT I CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY TO MOVE IN AT MOST OF THE PLACE'S BECAUSE OF FIRST, LAST, AND SECURITY.
I GOT THE FIRST. BUT BY MOST LANDLORD WANTS THAT I CAN ONLY AFFORD THE HOTELS. THE HOTEL COST ME 1489 A MONTH BUT THAT DON'T COVER THE WHOLE 30 DAY'S; THAT'S ONLY 3 WEEK'S THEN THE KID'S AND I BE BACK HOMELESS.
I CAN'T DO MUCH FOR THEM LIVING THIS TYPE OF LIFE WHAT PLUS I'M WITH HENDERSON CLINIC. I HAVE NO HELP AT ALL AND SOME TIME'S I DON'T NO IF I'M COMING OR GOING. I JUST REALLY WANT THE BEST FOR MY KID'S AND GRANDSON.
IF I DIDN'T HAVE THEM I WILL NOT WANT TO CONTACT ANY ONE FOR ANY HELP BUT BECAUSE I DO AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM I'M SEEKING HELP FOR THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. I'M register 8211 on the homeless section 8 waiting list since last year and this year still no help at all. Just trying to see what can you guys work out with me or could you guys give me some type financial help which shelter for Section 8 or subsidized housing. Date of birth 5-23-1980 God bless.