Single mom fleeing abuse

Find how to get help with rent
LinaS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single mom fleeing abuse

Post by LinaS »

To whom it may concern:
I am writing to you in regard to a co-worker of mine who has brought a delicate situation to my attention. She is a 23 year old single mother of a 2 year old baby girl. She left the father of the child last October because the relationship had become physically abusive. She moved back home to her mother's house, but now the mother is kicking her out because she wants her daughter to move back in with the aforementioned individual.
She has divulged to me that his house is the last place she wants to go back to, but because she is stuck between a rock and a hard place, it seems to be her only option at the moment short of living in her car.
The reason for this email to you is to ask if you have any sort of emergency programs that might help place her in a suitable living condition for both her and her daughter. She works full time, she does not use drugs, and she is finishing up her 2 year degree this summer. She is a great individual on the track to do better things for herself in life, and I would hate to see any harm, dismay, or unhappiness find their way into her situation.
I appreciate your time in reading this email and look forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Single mom fleeing abuse

Post by Bregt »

Am fleeing domestic violence in California with my 5 sons ages 18, 11, 7, 5, 3. I am now a single mom and need help with housing, clothes, and household items. I was assaulted by man and continue to make and send threats. He is also wanted for attempted murder and several other violent crimes. He still is yet to be apprehended. Am scared for children and myself. Lord continue to cover us in your blood. As we stay prayed up and walking on faith.