Referral service for motel/hotel vouchers

Find how to get help with rent
Goniners
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Referral service for motel/hotel vouchers

Post by Goniners »

I have been given refusals from 211 San Diego only to be told "no we have no hotel vouchers" or "no you do not qualify because
you are not on cash aid" or "no because you do not have a mental disability". My kids and I are homeless and I am on the verge
of losing my job. My daughter is sick and no one wants to help and I keep getting told I do not qualify for things.
Why have a referral service if you do not qualify.
Rufina Gonzalez
anti spam: Blue

Re: Referral service for motel/hotel vouchers

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

I need help paying for the rent at the hotel that I'm staying at in Latham New York. The hotel that I am staying at is the Travelodge and we need financial help or some form of voucher to pay for the room that we are in.
I am here with my dad and my younger sister. I watch my sister while my dad’s at work. He only works a couple hours a week. We got evicted from the apartment we were saying at. You can contact me to give me a referral. Thank you have a nice day. I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Echo

Post by Echo »

I just moved to Texas from GA. I been here for 1 month and 2 weeks and am living in a hotel. I have a job. I just got approved for an apartment but I don't have the money to move in. I'm currently living with an associate of mine and I feel like she wants me to leave. I don't get paid until the 7 of May and I really need help, either for a deposit or hotel voucher to extend my stay. Please and Thanks in advance, God bless you.
Lumineers1

Post by Lumineers1 »

Hi, I’m contacting you about needing some assistance with housing. I’m trying to see how can I be qualify for motel/hotel voucher to get. I’m really in a bind right now & need some help PLEASE! And I have a small cat with me. I’m nearly homeless soon and need some help. Could you get back to me about this as soon as you can I would appreciate it. Thanks.