Deposit for pregnant lady

Find how to get help with rent
LaurenPossedion
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Deposit for pregnant lady

Post by LaurenPossedion »

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have to move soon. However I lost my job earlier in my pregnancy due to how sick I got. I need help paying a deposit for a place in trying to rent! I did apply for government cash assistance but I cannot get it until after August 23rd. Please help me I need anything I can get!!! My baby will be here soon I don't want to be homeless.
Hailey
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit for pregnant lady

Post by Hailey »

Hi,
I'm emailing you because I was told you can help me with my rent. I am 2700 behind and have an eviction notice for the 12th . I have a 17 year ol teen year old daughter with a 1 year old son and am pregnant again.
I fell behind because of the flood and didn't work for 2 weeks. I am the only one in the house with an income my Daughter is still in high school. I am in need of deposit help for a new place please...
Thanks
I am dreaming
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit for pregnant lady

Post by I am dreaming »

I need assistance on finding a place to live and possibly paying rent and security deposit when I do find a place. I am 23 years old and just found out I am pregnant and have been kicked out of where I used to live because of these circumstances. Now I am unsure of where to start as I begin to look for a place on my own.