Resources for the mentally ill

Find how to get help with rent
Spot Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resources for the mentally ill

Post by Spot Smith »

I currently have Mental Health and Addiction Services Rental Subsidy Program for the state of Jersey. I currently have Lupus which is unbearable to live in the cold weather. I have a cousin who resides in Tucson who I recently visited. I loved it and need to relocate. I am currently on General Assistance (welfare) here awaiting disability approval...do you think I have a chance to be able to relocate with the resources I currently have?
Goodman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Resources for the mentally ill

Post by Goodman »

I live in Breckenridge Texas, there are not many assistance programs (if any that I know of) in my area for the mentally disabled. My husband left me April second and now lives in Jacksboro. I live in an apartment with our 2 children and I have been trying to pay my rent which is 715.00 a month (all bills included).
I have struggled through it since April but this month I am 295$ short, and these apartments don't accept HUD. Which wasn't a problem when I was with my husband but now on my own I am really struggling. If I can make it through this month I'm going to move to a more affordable apartment that does accept HUD.