New to Georgia and waiting on paycheck so I can pay rent

Find how to get help with rent
RandyT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

New to Georgia and waiting on paycheck so I can pay rent

Post by RandyT »

I have no where else to turn to. I am facing eviction within the next few weeks and I'm in need of help with my rent payment. All I need is a one time help with this months rent and I'll avoid eviction. My work pay does not start until August, when it does I'll be able to maintain.
I am new to Georgia and do not have anywhere to go. I'm 22 years old and I'm trying to establish myself but I just need help through this hard time. If you can please help me, I'll avoid being homeless and having an eviction on my record that may prevent me from finding housing in the future. Please consider my situation and help me to find rental assistance for this month.
Bellion

Re: New to Georgia and waiting on paycheck so I can pay rent

Post by Bellion »

Just moved to GA from FL and need help with temporary housing. I have a little bit of cash and need to find somewhere for like 150 a week. The rent on the motels here in Georgia are too expensive; they are 92.00 for two days.
I have a job interview tomorrow at 2:30 and need assistance for around 2 months to get on our feet until I get a paycheck. I am a 42 year old female. My fiancé is 52. We have no children. We do not do drugs and have an excellent work background. We are just having a hard time finding something immediately here. Please if you can help us. We have not changed our driver’s license over yet. Hoping you can help. Thank you so much.
Gloria12

Post by Gloria12 »

I live in Martin Georgia. I found a house I can rent for 700 dollars a month but I need help paying for it and my electricity. I am low income. I am on SSI and I receive 733.00 dollars a month. I Receive food stamps to pay for my groceries.
The move in date is October the first and I am begging for you to help me. I have two children and my husband and I have been living in a camper in my mom's front yard while we wait on his paycheck from his new job. We had to come in the house so she could help me because I have broken screws and rods in my right foot and have to have surgery again.
The kids and I deserve our own home. There is not enough room for us here. Will you and can you please help us? The house is across from my mom so she will still be able to help me and I love it. My husband left us so it's just myself and my two children.
Butter

Post by Butter »

Hello, I’m in need of help to rent a affordable place to live in Georgia as I am new to the state. Is there any program that help people get apartment help after bankruptcy that in Dekalb, Fulton in just about any area I’m very in need of a place to live. Thank you for your time and corporation in this matter.