Only need one time help

Find how to get help with rent
Almost fell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Only need one time help

Post by Almost fell »

Need one time assistance with paying rent. Just got a job I was homeless and my friend gave me the security deposit to help me and my family get a home. This was done on the basis that I would get this one job. The day before I got the Job, the owner said that he was experiencing cash flow problems and decided not to hire any additional help. That was two months ago. I did find another Job, just last week, I need to work to weeks in the hole before I get my first paycheck. In the mean-time my rent is due for June. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Only need one time help

Post by Admin »

Did you stay in a shelter in New London Connecticut? If so, then the case manager may provide information on local rental assistance programs. We are sorry to here about the owner cancelling the job at the last minute. That is horrible of them. So try these agencies in your region for help, and locate New London programs for paying rent and call around to them.
JohnNumber12

Post by JohnNumber12 »

Good Morning, I have been out of a job for almost a year and not being able to find any work. I am the sole provider in my household and need help just this one time with my rent. I am almost two months behind and unable to come up with the money for my rent. All the money saved up is gone. I am dearly in need of rental assistance.
I have applied to jobs but have not been successful in landing any. I am afraid I will be evicted with nowhere to go. If I could assistance with my past due rent it would help me a lot. I am taking care of my daughter and my parents who are in their 50's and I am the only provider as they live with me. Please if you could help or direct me to agencies this one time it would be a life saver. I just need assistance with my back rent. At the end of this month, I would be 60 days behind on my rent and I am afraid to be evicted as I have nowhere to go. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are one time programs for emergencies. And yes, they are one time. So apply.
JohnNumber12 wrote: am the sole provider in my household and need help just this one time with my rent. I am dearly in need of rental assistance.