Any donations for my rent to save daughter

Find how to get help with rent
Tooth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any donations for my rent to save daughter

Post by Tooth »

My family and I are searching for someone to donate $300 to our family to help pay for our rent. Our two year old daughter recently became ill with a stash infection and I had to take time off work to care for her loosing an entire weeks pay $300 which we needed in order to pay our rent. If anyone or a bunch can help us please do so. We can pay back the money if needed the first week of June. Thank you for taking the time to read our story.
wastebook

Re: Any donations for my rent to save daughter

Post by wastebook »

Me, my wife and daughter is in college. We live in a motor home on my parents property almost 4 years. Last month some neighbor complained, now we have to remove the RV we been living in as its at the end of a dead end street. I have been working for 6 months trying to catch up on bills, now we have to find a place to rent.
But rents are so high, plus they want first last security deposit we don’t have. Plus $175.00 is taken out of my pay each week for health insurance. I am 51, my wife is 55 and my son 4. We need help to find a place and with rent. We are supposed to be out September 30.
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

Me and my daughter need help with paying my back rent. I am facing eviction. Please if someone could contact me it is urgent. I never thought I would be in this situation. My rental management has refereed me to the RAFT program. I have a large sum of money I owe. I don't know if they will help me reduce my balance, thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The RAFT program is Massachusetts. Are you in Norfolk County? If so, find information on applying here for funds. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... istan.html
It is generally for emergencies only. But it can help pay a portion of back rent.
Sloan wrote: My rental management has refereed me to the RAFT program..