Find how to get help with rent
Turadom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have HIV and am struggling

Postby Turadom » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:25 pm

To whom it may concern,
I would like to receive information on rental assistance, I am HIV+ and was recently removed from section 8. I was sent a letter stating the rent assistance would stop on 5/31/15, but it actually stopped on 4/30/15, and I paid my portion but now I don’t have the $665 more for this month. Please have someone give me a call or references to a program where I can get assistance.

ad90ma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: I have HIV and am struggling

Postby ad90ma » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 pm

My unemployment claim form got lost somehow thru the mail so I been without benefits for about 3 weeks. I been calling at least every day to get help to file online or such but add really couldn't do much been waiting for claim form in mail. It still hasn't showed up.
I'm under a lot of stress, I’m currently a HIV patient almost 3 years now or two. I really can't be stressed out, I had shingles also related to stress issue I need help don't want to lose my apartment. My two dogs depend on me and I for them if there's any way you can help please let me know. I went through this company called Allen associates in Costa Mesa CA.

admin
Site Admin

Re: I have HIV and am struggling

Postby admin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Try the HOPWA program in Arizona. This is also a nationwide program. It helps those with HIV and/or AIDs. they can not only gt a place to live, but also supportive medical care, etc. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Turadom wrote:To whom it may concern,
I would like to receive information on rental assistance, I am HIV+ and was recently removed from section 8. I was sent a letter stating the rent assistance would stop on 5/31/15, but it actually stopped on 4/30/15, and I paid my portion but now I don’t have the $665 more for this month. Please have someone give me a call or references to a program where I can get assistance.

Return to “Help With Rent”