Parents are kicking me out

Find how to get help with rent
Harvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Parents are kicking me out

Post by Harvin »

At the time I live with my parents and with my 6 month old son. I have been given a date of October 31st to move out on my own as they don't want to help support me anymore. I am looking for a part time job but my son is a preemie and cannot go to daycare. I am unsure what I qualify for or how to apply for rental assistance to find my own apartment.
Cswindell

Re: Parents are kicking me out

Post by Cswindell »

I would really appreciate if someone could help me. I am homeless living in my mom’s old apartment, but she is kicking me out. I really need help with the rent or I would have to get out and I'm really gone be homeless if somebody could help me I would really appreciate it because I would have nowhere to go if I can't pay the rent. I have no family or parents with me nobody my mom moved out of town so it's just me in Dayton and I need help bad with my rent. I'm asking can I please get help.
Durham

Post by Durham »

I am from Vallejo CA. I have 5 kids but only 2 stay with me. My husband is unemployed but looking for work every day. We haven’t been able for the last few months to pay our rent which is $1,400 a month and our landlord (who is our parents) has been very kind to give us work for an exchange for the rent but this last month said he has no more work for us and its haven't been able to come up with the rent money.
Now we are going on the second month now that we haven’t paid our rent and we have asked him for work since he owns many properties in Napa CA and Vallejo CA but couldn’t help us out but give us an eviction notice. Please is there any way you can help us?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no way for us to help you. But there are other rent assistance programs in Solano County, which is where Vallejo is located. If you are on the second month then your time will be short; it is good for your landlord to wait that long for you. But apply to some of those local Solano County agencies.
Durham wrote:I am from Vallejo CA. I have 5 kids but only 2 stay with me. My husband is unemployed but looking for work every day. We haven’t been able for the last few months to pay our rent which is $1,400 a month and our landlord (who is our parents) has been very kind to give us work for an exchange for the rent but this last month said he has no more work for us and its haven't been able to come up with the rent money.
Now we are going on the second month now that we haven’t paid our rent and we have asked him for work since he owns many properties in Napa CA and Vallejo CA but couldn’t help us out but give us an eviction notice. Please is there any way you can help us?