Job and a home for the homeless

Find how to get help with rent
irving
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job and a home for the homeless

Post by irving »

I am from Burns Oregon Harney County and would appreciate any information you can give me for homeless help. I currently have no home and barely an income. I stay place to place with family and I am trying to find help or aide to find my own place. Thank you for you time and I hope you can point me in the right direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Job and a home for the homeless

Post by Admin »

That is a small county, so you really only have two options for any rent help. But the Harney County community action agency may also have referrals to job placement for you, so that can be beneficial. But you need to get a higher income before you can get your own place, otherwise you will just be evicted in the future. Anyway, learn more.
Sheppard1

Post by Sheppard1 »

I have two minor daughters under my care, and we are all homeless. I am in need of serious help with housing, a bed to sleep in and a job. Some time now I have been staying with my mother but there is no room here for all of us to be comfortable. I need help with housing and maybe security deposit. Also furniture for the home. I live in Palm Bay, FL.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, living with you mother needs to change. Especially if you have kids. Try applying for rent assistance, as they will cover deposits, job placement, and other needs you have. There are a few different options to try, all with different funding, etc.
Sheppard1 wrote:I need help with housing and maybe security deposit.