Victim of abuse facing eviction

Find how to get help with rent
Jstark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Victim of abuse facing eviction

Post by Jstark »

I am a single, divorced parent that is in badly needed of rent assistance. I lost my job on November 1st due to me trying to escape an abusive relationship. I have a 13 year old daughter that witnessed the situation and was also mentally abused. I was left with no job because they said I did not request days off for me being in the hospital even after me showing documentation. Please. I need help with my rent for June. I am currently out of that abusive relationship but was left with every bill, taking care of my daughter, and no money.
USOpen

Re: Victim of abuse facing eviction

Post by USOpen »

We are being evicted for no reason other than my son did not put some information on the application. I could not due it as I am a victim of domestic abuse. The realty company allowed us to continue living here until the application was finally done. Then they gave us until November 1, 2016. The rent has been paid monthly and they have had no problems with us or from us. Please help this victim. It is wintertime and we cannot find another place. We will be homeless Because we cannot pay for minutes on our one phone we have until then.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

One effective place will be the YMCA. They help domestic abuse victims, and offer other support as well. Maybe a shelter or transnational housing. There are other support services too. Read more YMCA assistance programs.
USOpen wrote:We are being evicted for no reason other than my son did not put some information on the application. I could not due it as I am a victim of domestic abuse. The realty company allowed us to continue living here until the application was finally done. Then they gave us until November 1, 2016. The rent has been paid monthly and they have had no problems with us or from us. Please help this victim. It is wintertime and we cannot find another place. We will be homeless Because we cannot pay for minutes on our one phone we have until then.
Lisalll

Post by Lisalll »

Domestic violence do to that i was in the hospital and lost income now I am looking for  assistant on my rent this month I looked where for help i got six kids and one grand baby we can't be homeless i just need this months help i am seeking work i got five days to get my rent pay i got police report doctor report and i dont want to take my kids dad back just to get my rent pay i dont want the violence please contact me 6232300351 thank u