I need to find sage housing

Find how to get help with rent
LonelyPeople
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need to find sage housing

Post by LonelyPeople »

Hello, I have been living in a efficiency apartment and rooming houses for the past 5 years and am now paying $740 a month for a place that is poorly ran. Sewage water keeps coming up through the sink and there’s a shortage throughout the place with open wires and everything you can think of going wrong. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't wont to live like this but no one will give me a chance on a descent place to stay. I only make $10 dollars a hour so theirs no way I can save any money to move out and pay a deposit. To be honest i don’t even know what a $1000 dollars looks like let alone being able to pay that much for a safe place to live in. I’m a hard working man and All I ask is for a chance in life and a descent place to stay so please don’t look at this email and cast it to the side because I'm not like so many other people who take advantage of the system. God will bless you for any help or information you can give me. Thank you and have a great day.
Decorator

Re: I need to find safe housing

Post by Decorator »

My family and I have been homeless for 2 years now. I have been paying for us to stay in a hotel all this time using every bit of my paycheck and now that I am in place where I am trying to find a place to move that is safe for us. The issue I am having is that hotel takes all of the money I have coming in and leave no room for me to put down a deposit or pay first months and I just need to know where can I go in Sacramento CA to get some housing assistance that we can afford and is safe.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need to find safe housing

Post by Admin »

Sorry, but a horrible decision to pay for a hotel for 2 years instead of using that money for a home, apartment, etc. in Sacramento. You contributed to putting yourself into a very bad spot. But maybe some of the Sacramento transitional housing programs will still take you in. Hey....you can always ask.
Decorator wrote: I just need to know where can I go in Sacramento CA to get some housing assistance that we can afford and is safe.