Find how to get help with rent
vianey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit help needed in order to leave a hotel

Post by vianey »

To whom it may concern;
I am requesting information regarding assistance with the deposit for my apartment. I am scheduled to move into my apartment Saturday 4/21/14 and have not been able to find anyone who would be able to assist with the rental deposit.
The area that I will be moving in is El Cajon, CA 92021. My children and I are currently residing in an hotel is beginning to become very costly, please let me know if you can provide this assistance and if not PLEASE provide me with the contact information for someone who can.
Thank you,
Direct1

Re: Deposit help needed in order to leave a hotel

Post by Direct1 »

Emergency rent assistance, Deposit moving expenses needed. I am full time care giving for my father 88 years old. We are forced to move and are now in a hotel. We found a home $700 cheaper and better quality of living. We are low income and I am currently recovering from spine surgery. We don't have moving money or deposit and rent. I need help to get us moved from the hotel. We need funds or we will be homeless 2/5/16 if we don't get help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deposit help needed in order to leave a hotel

Post by Admin »

If you have an income, there may be help for you to move out of the hotel. Especially if the new home is $700 cheaper per month. that will help your application. Find the various ways to get help paying security deposits, as there are many resources out there.
Direct1 wrote: Deposit moving expenses needed. I am full time care giving for my father 88 years old. We are forced to move and are now in a hotel. We found a home $700 cheaper and better quality of living. We are low income and I am currently recovering from spine surgery. We don't have moving money or deposit and rent. I need help to get us moved from the hotel. We need funds or we will be homeless 2/5/16 if we don't get help.