I have a 5 day eviction notice

Find how to get help with rent
AmericanG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have a 5 day eviction notice

Post by AmericanG »

I seen your website and need help with my rent. I don't have many minutes left on my phone and need to save them for employers to call with employment. I am applying to jobs and a friend said he would help me and isn’t now and my son and I am in a bad bind. Need immediate help I received a 5 day about a week ago. Do you or do you know anyone who helps?
Purcivil

Re: I have a 5 day eviction notice

Post by Purcivil »

I need help as I have a 5 day eviction notice. In December 2013 I had shoulder surgery. In April 24 2014 I had to have my shoulder redone because it wasn't done right the first time. Then in December 2014 my mother and I were hit head on by a drunk driver who left the accident because he had no driver’s license, no insurance and it wasn’t his car. I had a broken sternum both sides of my jaw fractured. Neck pain and severe headaches and nightmares.
I missed 3 weeks of work not to mention months of doctors’ appointments and physical therapy. I am several months behind on my rent and my landlord has been patient with me his patients are runny out...I NEED HELP. He now sent an eviction notice. To top it off I was laid off from my job in March 2015, applied for food stamps but I was denied...said we made to much money. They won’t figure in the fact my husband’s wages have been being garnished since August 2014 for medical bills...400.00 to 600.00 a month. I have always worked my whole life several jobs at that. yet now when I need help no one will help me.. Can you please help me??
Olay

Post by Olay »

NEED HELP WITH 5 DAY EVICTION NOTICE THAT WAS LEFT ON MY DOOR ON THE 26TH BY A NEIGHBOR. WE ARE BOTH DISABLED AND NEED GOD ON OUR SIDE. WE HAD NO PROBLEM PAYING OUR RENT, BUT OUR LANDLORD THREW OUR RENT CHECK BACK AT US AND TOLD IS HE WAS DONE.
WE THEN FOUND OUT HE WAS SICK. WE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO PAY OUR RENT. WE ASKED HIS SON, HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RENT. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AND WE DIDN'T HAVE A WORKING OVEN FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS, WHICH THEY NEW ABOUT IT. THE COST OF ORDERING OUT AND BUYING FROZEN MICROWAVE DINNERS ARE EXPENSIVE. SO A 5 DAY NOTICE IS UNREASONABLE.
WE SHOULD OF BEEN PUTTING THE MONEY AWAY, BUT EVERY MONTH WE ENDED UP SPENDING ON FOOD. WE DO UNDERSTAND WE MAY BE IN THE WRONG, AND BY NO MEANS EXPECT TO LIVE FOR FREE.
WE BOTH SUFFER WITH DISABILITIES OUR SELVES. I JUST FEEL IF THE PLAINTIFF COLLECTED OUR RENT AND IT WASN'T REFUSED WE WOULDN'T BE BEHIND IN OUR RENT. WE HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LANDLORD AND IF SOMETHING CAME UP, IN WHICH WE HAD TO REPAIR A CAR OR GO TO A FAMILY FUNCTION, STEVE WOULD TELL US TO GO AND PAY ME WHEN YOU HAVE IT.
Javelin

Post by Javelin »

I was served a 5 day eviction notice from the new owners of my home which I was completely unaware my home had even been sold. I was not contacted from my landlord and was never informed of a date or notice on which I would have to relocate and move out from the home. This was entirely unexpected.
I am yet to be responded to as to why I have to leave. I was treated unfairly by the new owners. My situation is that I am a single mom to my 4 children, 2 of which are disabled. My 14 year old is autoimmune compromised due to her chemotherapy treatment caused by leukemia/lymphoma cancer. My 12 year old son is mentally disabled. I have 2 other small children in the home. Our only income is social security disability income provided for my 2 disabled children. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the home was sold, and the new owner is evicting you without telling you of the sale, then you may have some legal issues there. If you had a lease the new owners need to honor that. So the 5 day eviction notice may be illegal. We recommend you try a free attorney for advice on this issue. As it is suspicious to say the least.
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

Hello, I am needing some information on rental assistance. I live in Pearl Mississippi and I am behind a month and have received a 5 day eviction notice. Any help that you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very kindly for your time. God Bless You!