could use some help in texas :)

Find how to get help with rent
shadowbychance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

could use some help in texas :)

Post by shadowbychance »

I have no idea where to start looking for help over here, when i wasn't receiving social security i still couldn't find anybody, my landlord worked with me till my checks started coming in, and after catching up, i need 1 month of help till i get my next check, i have tryed charities over here but no one has had funds. i used some of the money to go to hunstville for an execution, and then there was a stay of execution, my son was murdered in 1998. if any one knows where i can get help for one month, please let me know.?
shadowbychance

Re: could use some help in texas :)

Post by shadowbychance »

i forgot to put down that my rent is 650.00, not sure if that helps with finding a place or not.?
Linda

Post by Linda »

I'm a full time student at a college. I am trying to get a nursing degree. Unfortunately my baby's father just got laid off and we had to move out of our own place to go stay with my dad in Texas. My dad is currently laid off from school after working with schools for eleven years. So its being hard on my dad to let us stay at his house. My partner is currently looking for a job so we can pay rent. I just hate that we are trying to do the best in life which is getting an education for me and to provide my child in all needs.I really hate to ask for assistance, but unfortunately the ways things are going with my family it is really the only thing that can help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Most cities and counties in Texas do have housing and rent assistance. What city are you in. It is great that going back to school for a nursing degree. If you provide more information we can direct you to the right place. While we wait to hear back from you use this for a listing of Texas assistance programs by city, state, and county. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... grams.html

Linda wrote:I'm a full time student at a college. I am trying to get a nursing degree. Unfortunately my baby's father just got laid off and we had to move out of our own place to go stay with my dad in Texas. My dad is currently laid off from school after working with schools for eleven years. So its being hard on my dad to let us stay at his house. My partner is currently looking for a job so we can pay rent. I just hate that we are trying to do the best in life which is getting an education for me and to provide my child in all needs.I really hate to ask for assistance, but unfortunately the ways things are going with my family it is really the only thing that can help.
Member1

Post by Member1 »

I moved into Texas from Nevada. I am currently employed and have been for approximately 14months. I have had a agency wrongfully garnish my wages which has cause me not to be able to pay my rent for the month of August (just realized it with this pay check). If you all could assist me and allow me to pay back any money granted, that would be greatly appreciated. My son and I currently reside in the Dallas TX area and need help, because the garnishment take out $400 a month (started last month) and I had to pay $418 for my electric bill because they would not allow payment arrangement the first month's bill.
AsianGirl

Post by AsianGirl »

Hello, my family and I are currently being evicted from our home of the last 3 years. The owner recently sold the property and the new owners just want us out now. I have no family here to turn to as we are from Galveston Texas.
I recently got a blood clot in my leg and was in ICU at Plaza medical for 5 days and I was taken off work. I am currently employed at GM Financial and I will be returning to work on Monday. I have not received a paycheck since December. Please let me know if there are any programs that I may qualify for. Thank you.
MaxieMooCow

Post by MaxieMooCow »

I’m living with my roommate and it's currently temporary until I go to AmeriCorps. It's a good place and she's willing to work with me but I'm short on rent this month. My new job is barely working me and doesn't pay enough to cover rent and buy groceries. I'm only staying till October in Texas when Americorps starts but if I move out now I'll have to pay for a deposit and months’ rent up front which I don't have.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of these programs for rent help in Beaumont Texas.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sista.html
Maybe Americorps also has some suggestions for you on short term help. They can often be a good resource.

MaxieMooCow wrote:I’m living with my roommate and it's currently temporary until I go to AmeriCorps. It's a good place and she's willing to work with me but I'm short on rent this month. My new job is barely working me and doesn't pay enough to cover rent and buy groceries. I'm only staying till October in Texas when Americorps starts but if I move out now I'll have to pay for a deposit and months’ rent up front which I don't have.