I am in a shelter in Detroit

Find how to get help with rent
Verlanders
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in a shelter in Detroit

Post by Verlanders »

I'm homeless in a shelter for about 2 months now. I have no job, no income. I'm in need of help. I have a DTE bill in my name. It is $500 dollars and in my name. No one want to help me. I'm going to school downtown and on Conners in Detroit MI. I'm on probation with a probation officer. I have no car. I been looking for work each day with no calls yet.
I have my on businesses but not yet build. I need funding for it. I have my own product coming out. I only have to pay $11,330. I have not pay yet. I'm going threw a lot of hard times with family, friends, girlfriend and my girlfriend have a baby on the way. Its due in December or January. She also have a 12 year old daughter and my girlfriend is on section 8 and in the shelter too. She can't not put the light and gas on in her name as her bill is $2800. My light and gas is $500. She got this house. We just in need of a lot of help. We need transitional housing, food cloths, washer and dryer, a car. I badly need income. We need a lot for this house. Can someone PLEASE get back with me AS SOON POSSIBLE. Thank you
Britney

Re: I am in a shelter in Detroit

Post by Britney »

My boyfriend and I are homeless and desperately want to get off the streets. I recently called Jonathan’s New Beginnings in Detroit and he is willing to pay for a motel for us for a week as long as we come up with $100.00. He is willing to pay for the rest. Can you help me with the $100.00. If so, please write me back. I am writing instead of calling because I am out of minutes on my phone. Thank you.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Hello, I have a 2 year old girl and I have her right now because her mother was locked up about a year ago. Now I need some type of help in Wayne County, in the city of Detrol. We stay with a friend of mine now and we need to go.
I’ve tried to apply for section 8 but list but it is not open. I really need somewhere to stay with my little girl. I don’t make much money on my job. I would like to know if there’s someone who can help us get into a place and assistance with down payment or moving cost. I don’t have this to move in my own place. If someone could please contact me on this matter. Thanks
Summerville

Post by Summerville »

I am six months pregnant and found out yesterday that my child's father has been using heroin since February. I left until he goes away to treatment and will not be welcoming him back into my life. All of the rent/utilities are in my name and I want to hold onto these things to give my daughter a stable home but I'm not sure how this will be possible financially. I work part time in ad sales for a local publication in Detroit and my income is commission based
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, you badly need an income. There is no point in moving into a transitional housing if you have no prospects. Also, if your girlfriend in on section 8 voucher, why is she in a shelter and not using that to pay for a home? Anyway, if you are going to school, that is great. But you can also get a job too so you can move from the shelter. Locate the short term housing solutions in Detroit.
JoshRitter

Post by JoshRitter »

I need help. I don't want to be such a burden on nobody. I have a child and I'm trying to find a house or an apartment as I move out of the shelter. I don't have money. I don't get much food. I have been asking and asking people but they always tell me they have nothing.
They let me down every time. It’s hard for me. I'm only 19, living on my own in Detroit and I'm feeling what it’s like to stress and go without food or having to hop from pillar to post staying with people who don't even want to deal with me or my baby. So I need help getting a house. I will not lie. I don't lie. I want to I need help to do better and be great mother to my baby.