Richmond Virginia rent help

Find how to get help with rent
gthomas2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Richmond Virginia rent help

Post by gthomas2 »

My name is Crystle and My husband's name is Dennis. We are in dying need of assistant. We have a judgement against us in our rent payment. We fell behind when I wasn't working. Our court date is Sept. 14, 2009. We have four beautiful little girls, ages 2-3-4-5. My mother-in-law has help us in the past, but right now she is struggling also. The apartment complex we live in is HawthorneApt. on Chamberlayne Ave.-Richmond, VA. The landlord was very generious toward us do to our kids. We tried to keep up the payments, but we just fell sofar behind. We both are working now, my husband and myself. If we could just get some assistant this time we will gladly appreciate it. We have a 865.00 judgement against us. Can someone please help me and my family? You and email me at my mother-in-law address or her or leave me a message on her phone.. My phone and my husband's phone have both been disconnected./
Tasi Fish
anti spam: Blue

Re: Richmond Virginia rent help

Post by Tasi Fish »

My family and I got evicted have to be out by the 6th of December. I have 5 kids and 1 is disabled with a disease there's no cure for. Most kids don't live past 5.
My daughter has been I the hospital 2 times last month in PICU. She is like a vegetable stage right now. She needs 24/7 care. My 4 boys are 10 through 20. I start a new job at Richmond Hospital this month. But I need a place to go with my family now.
I am in Culpeper and need to live in Richmond with my new job staring. Please call me on my phone. I usually don't check my emails that much. Please help my family and me Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have a new job starting in Richmond Virginia your chances for getting rent help are increased. As having a source of sustainable income is often required. But housing for 5 kids is not easy to find, nor cheap. So this limits your options. Your kids should get jobs too...even if bagging groceries or so minimum wage job. Then try applying for rent assistance programs in Richmond.
Ram

Post by Ram »

Hi. I'm 34 years old and a single parent of a beautiful 3 year old son who witnessed a domestic violence attack on me when my foot was broken by new ex-boyfriend. He went to jail and is out now.
I've had two surgeries and it taken quite a while to get mostly full strength back on my right food. My son is in exceptional education pre-school in Richmond in Henrico, County and being tested for autism, as the school system has declared him to have a developmental delay and maybe high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. His doctor is also in Henrico.
We are on desperate need of housing relocation as I've seen my ex come around my last job and my apartment building once the restraining order was lifted. He didn't live in this city but he knows the building I moved to. I am working but the rent where I live had become too much what I've made recently and his day care is $165 a week. I have court this Friday on June 20 for non-payment of May rent and works really like to put my son back in daycare full time so that I can work full time.
I don't know what else to do at this point as my parents cannot afford to help me with finances or housing. My son needs as much stability as possible as too much change & too many people is over stimulating to his condition.
I have a vehicle that is one month behind on payment. I am searching the internet for options that can help us just get to a point where I can successfully carry things on my own. I look forward to speaking to someone or an email response and I can explain more about everything.
Ada Vera

Post by Ada Vera »

Good afternoon,
To whom this may concern, my name is Shardelle. I live in Richmond, VA. 23223.
Currently we are behind $425 on the rent for the month of December with January rent around the corner.
Was in between jobs and looking for a better paying job. I have one but the timing was off on when I would get paid to catch up on the rent.
The judge ordered a continuance until January 5th to have the rent current and paid up. She also had this paper on her table and advised to reach out to you all for possible assistance.
I can provide whatever documents and a pay stub to get the process started.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As we noted above, there are places for rental assistance in the Richmond metro area. We have a list of them. Find rent assistance in Henrico County and Richmond.
Ada Vera wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:27 pm Good afternoon,
To whom this may concern, my name is Shardelle. I live in Richmond, VA. 23223.
BradyBunch

Re: Richmond Virginia rent help programs needed

Post by BradyBunch »

Good Afternoon & if you do not mind me asking, can security deposit, moving expenses and/or 1st month's rent assistance be requested in Richmond. I am approved for a place to live here. I am disabled retired, going through a marriage separation & 1 of my 3 minor children was recently diagnosed with Autism. I sincerely appreciate your attention in advance and at your convenience. If specific locations are required, I have recently applied for a residential lease in Chester, Virginia and am continuing to look in Virginia (Richmond, Fredericksburg and Petersburg), as well as in the states of Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey, but I really need the rent help here in Richmond Virginia. Thank you very much in advance.