Public assistance won't pay my rent or deposit

Find how to get help with rent
RobFord
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Public assistance won't pay my rent or deposit

Post by RobFord »

I’m a pregnant 25 years old. I am staying with a friend in Georgia. She said her boyfriend said I cant stay with them. I've tried applying for public assistance they told me I would have 2 take my chances in the street until I give birth. I found an apartment complex but I can only pay the 1 months rent of 670 and since I don’t have good credit they are asking for an extra 670 for security deposit but I don’t have anyone that can help me. I've tried a shelter they told me I have to stay in the street for 4~6 Weeks before they can take me in so I need all the help I can get. I can get the deposit money and have a roof under my head. Can you please tell me how I can get help to get the 670 as public aid won't help.
sasolis

Re: Public assistance won't pay my rent or deposit

Post by sasolis »

Where in GA?
Cambridge1

Post by Cambridge1 »

Need help with rent deposit. Lawyer we move into an apartment with our section 8 the lady came. To sign the final paper work she looked at my furniture and my furniture and said I don't you will take care of my place after a long talk she said she would change the lease. So she could walk though once a month and no cigarettes smoking she never told me I could not smoke.

We moved in on 2/29/14 she came on 3/2/14 the next day. 3/4/13 at 9:30 pm someone knots on the door with a 3 day notice saying she changed her mine. So we were told by public housing that she had the right to change her mine so we moved out on 3/13/14. And we were told we had and pay for the 9 days we stayed with no help from housing. We have 7 days to find a place to live or we lose our housing.
Copper

Post by Copper »

I'm looking for emergency help with paying the last of my rent. I got laid off last month and just need a little help to get though this month. I have paid most of the rent. I only have $280 left that I owe. I have some really good job potentials and leading on public aid but I won't be able to get into one of them fast enough. Can someone please help?
Luke Bryan

Post by Luke Bryan »

Hi,
I am currently living with a family member who opted to help me during my financial hardships. But the family member sees me as a burden and no longer is willing to help me stay sheltered with them. I am currently unemployed and have applied for unemployment benefits due to economy struggle. I need assistance on obtaining enough money for a security deposit and or help with rent until I can find a half way decent job to support the rent, as my public aid from unemployment won't cover it. Please help me. I am in jeopardy of being homeless with no where to go.
D14

Post by D14 »

I need help paying a security deposit for a place to stay before I am kicked out of my dad's home. He's kicked me, my children, and my kids mother out previously and we have no other relatives, or anywhere to turn to. I don't want to put my kids into a shelter because I am not yet married to their mother, and we would be forced to be separated.
Also, my children are much too young to be subject to anyone's germs, & etc. I work on the weekends, and make a decent amount of money to support us, I’m just having trouble getting over the "hump" of paying a security deposit and rent together. PLEASE HELP US.
Buffet12

Post by Buffet12 »

I really need help with getting a security deposit to move because I don't have the resources to pay for it myself, and the public aid I get won't pay for it either. I'm currently on public assistance right now but I'm looking for work. The housing situation I'm in is not good at all for me my son and my daughter which is pregnant. We have no running water and have to electrical heat to keep warm. This is not my house and soon it will go into foreclosure but I don't know when. So please can you help us. It would be greatly appreciated for your assistance.