One time rent assistance

Find how to get help with rent
TylerWinkle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

One time rent assistance

Post by TylerWinkle »

I need assistance on paying my rent in Oklahoma. I am behind on everything and constantly paying rent late is adding up. I pay an additional 150-200 for rent because I cant catch up. I am looking to get a one time hand with paying my rent to catch me up. I spoke to my landlord last month and they worked with me, I am not sure if they will do the same this month. I have two children in the house and nowhere to go if we get evicted. please help... thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: One time rent assistance

Post by Admin »

There are numerous housing and rent programs across Oklahoma. What part of the state, or city, or you in? Without knowing that it is hard for us to provide you with exact information. What we would recommend is using this link to explore counties and local programs. Ask them as well for other aid to get you out of those one time jams. Continue with Financial help in Oklahoma.
Libby

Post by Libby »

I am a single parent with a part-time job. I am also currently in school and I don’t get financial help from any government programs, never had. I am having an especially difficult time these last few months. A woman who works for social services told me about a program where I can get my rent paid just one time. I would like to know if that can happen for me as soon as possible, Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be some one time rent assistance programs in Hampton Roads. They are available by both social services and charities. But you need a full-time job, as that is the best long term solution. So also look for those resources in eastern Virginia.
Double Chin

Post by Double Chin »

Good Afternoon. I am emailing you in regards to rent payment assistance. I have never received government assistance before, and I wanted to know if the program can be used on a one time assistance basis. I am currently having trouble with paying my rent and I was recently hired, but wont be able to come up with the payment on time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you want help on a one time basis, then try an [urlwww.needhelppayingbills.com/html/emergency_rent_assistance.html]emergency rent assistance program[/url] for what you need. Good luck on the new job, and congratulations on being hired too!
Double Chin wrote:I wanted to know if the program can be used on a one time assistance basis. I am currently having trouble with paying my rent and I was recently hired, but wont be able to come up with the payment on time.