Paying for hotel room until I get a job

Find how to get help with rent
Verbal12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Paying for hotel room until I get a job

Post by Verbal12 »

My wife, myself and my son are staying in a hotel right now. We are actively looking for employment, but we only have a few days left before we will be kicked out. We only need one time help with our rent here to give us time to get a job and receive our first check. I am begging you to help us in any way you can. We have always try to provide for ourselves, and have helped others whenever we could, but now we are the ones that need help. Please call me at as soon as you can. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paying for hotel room until I get a job

Post by Admin »

While there are really programs to pay for hotel rooms (at least more than a night or so in a crisis) you may want to look into transitional housing. This will provide you with a place to stay while you save money, find a job, etc. Some states will even offer apartments as part of their transitional housing resources. Learn more on our site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Convent

Post by Convent »

Hello, I'm looking for help with a program that will help me with my hotel room while I save for my first month rent and deposit if I find a home. Right now I'm living in a Hotel and I'm paying $760 monthly. And to look at the place it’s not worth $760 but it’s a place to lay my head and take a bath.
My income is the same amount of the rent. I receive SSI on the 1st of $260 and SSD on the 3rd of $499. So when I with draw all my money out on the first and 3rd that's it. I do not have any more money to buy me personal items or for food. Not to mention the daily hotel room. I only get $16 a month in food-stamps so I really need help. I went to some programs that help you in Myrtle Beach SC but they says you have to be evicted first but If I be evicted I want have a place to live because the landlord is going to want his rent or I got to go.
AS if you can please help me. I've been looking every day for a hotel or new place. I just need a voucher to help me so when I find one I can give them the voucher right then and there. Thank You.
Passion

Post by Passion »

Assistance with money or a voucher that will pay for me to stay on a hotel for a week. I'm disabled, homeless, I walk with a cane have health problems. I have spent the last of my money to put my belongings in storage. I paid for a you haul truck and for 4 days to stay and I have no more money. I get SSI that will put me in an apartment on the June 1, 2017. Thank you please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we doubt a hotel voucher will pay for a week, you can apply. There are some programs for individuals on SSI, as they can find vouchers to pay for hotel rooms from social service offices or charities. Also try a local shelter for a referral.
Passion wrote:Assistance with money or a voucher that will pay for me to stay on a hotel for a week.