About to lose everything

Find how to get help with rent
ashnrogers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

About to lose everything

Post by ashnrogers »

Hi,
My name is Ashley Rogers, and I lost my job in January I am a single mother of a five year old little girl. About two months ago my daughter's father filed for custody. I have actively been looking for employment, but have gone behind in my bills. In our agreement we signed it says I have to ask him for permission to relocate, and I cannot pay my rent, if my bills are not paid, he will take my daughter. I have tried several resources and have been unsuccessful, I was receiving unemployment but they have refused to pay me for the last month, I also applied for financial aid, but he will not write a letter stating the amount of child support I receive. He has been paying my rent, so I have no income, my sister is willing to let me stay with her, but due to jurisdiction guidelines, I will have to stay in a home with no electric, gas, or cable. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eichorn
anti spam: Blue

Re: About to lose everything

Post by Eichorn »

I'm having difficulty paying my rent. I am two months behind. My rent is 1050.00. I owe 2400.00 I'm 700 short. I'm behind on my electric because I will not be able to pay it. That's is an additional 90.00. Then I'm late on my water bill which is $16.00. I could really use some assistant is trying to pay my rent. If nothing else because I can't lose my home and everything else.
Flow

Post by Flow »

Hi, I am looking for help on paying rent that costs 280 every month. I just moved to Lakeland. I have been unemployed for two years and I still can't find a job anywhere here and everything is at risk. I waited to see if I can get my food stamps here and I still don't have any updates or money to buy food and college stuff. I don't have a car here. I have no money to help myself. I would like some help with this please.
Shameka

Post by Shameka »

I recently listed my job I am 22 years old. I have no family support, no one to turn too. I am having troubling finding another job. I am trying so hard, and I found an "on-call" known as flexible work team at Macys but have not been called in yet. Only have done training. I cannot make my rent for December 1st and car insurance is due on the 20th.
I am about to lose everything I worked so hard for. If I lose my apartment I will have nowhere to and will lose my license if I cannot pay my car insurance. I am applying everywhere and I am going to interviews but not finding or being hired anywhere. Please help if you can. I have never been in a situation like this before do not know where I can go to get a little bit of help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try another employer other than Macy's. Maybe another retailer can assist you. Call the landlord and ask for more time...tell them you have been applying to jobs. Also try rental assistance programs.
Good for you in aggressively applying. Keep trying...we are sure another job will open up, and then you can afford your rent.
Shameka wrote:I recently listed my job I am 22 years old. I have no family support, no one to turn too. I am having troubling finding another job. I am trying so hard, and I found an "on-call" known as flexible work team at Macys but have not been called in yet. Only have done training. I cannot make my rent for December 1st and car insurance is due on the 20th.
I am about to lose everything I worked so hard for. If I lose my apartment I will have nowhere to and will lose my license if I cannot pay my car insurance. I am applying everywhere and I am going to interviews but not finding or being hired anywhere. Please help if you can. I have never been in a situation like this before do not know where I can go to get a little bit of help.