Help with Rent in Kansas City, Kansas

Find how to get help with rent
babie_blu1984
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with Rent in Kansas City, Kansas

Post by babie_blu1984 »

I have tried almost everything i can think of, Im 24 years old and i have been on my own since i was 18 years old. Im trying my hardest not to get kicked out of my apartment, i owe 2 months rent of 1,240.00. I dont have that type of money i only make 10.40 an hour. I went to the Johnson County Section 8 office who told me that they were not accepting applications until November. Then i went to the Welfare office to get food stamps and they told me that i made too much money to get food assistance. My job is cutting our hours there are no pay raises and no over time. I went from working full-time hours of 40+ to 20 hours a week. Its killing me, and i hurts that i cant get any help because I dont have any kids or they say that i make too much money. Please i just need a break i have no family and no one i can turn too. If there is anyone out there who is just willing to be a blessing to me im willing to take it. i believe in helping those to try to help themselves and thats just what im doing i have been using that extra time to find a part-time job and ive been to the welfare office and everytime im getting turned away.
Please if you have any information that could help contact me at babie_blu1984@yahoo.com.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with Rent in Kansas City, Kansas

Post by Admin »

The United Way recently provided and received hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants to help with many expenses, including rent. Here are some of the specific charities to contact for rent help. Salvation Army, Community Food Network, Mid-America Assistance Coalition, Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas, and another is to try the Redemptorist Social Services Center.
Times

Post by Times »

On Saturday 8/20/2016 I received a court order from the court in Kansas City for the 1st step to an eviction. I awe my landlord $560 for January rent and $1,160 for February rent, and now March $1,100 which is around the corner. I am a single mom of two a 10 year old daughter and my 8 year son. My baby girl wants to work to help me with rent. All I have is $60 dollars and a check coming this Wednesday of $2 hundred and something.
Voters
anti spam: Blue

Post by Voters »

Hello, I am inquiring about getting help with rent funding to move into my Apartment over in Wyandotte Towers. I recently located from New Jersey and was offered a unit in Wyandotte Towers through, The Kansas City Housing Authority. My expected Move in deposit is 64.00 dollars.
I would just like to know, how would I apply and, how long the process would take. I signed my lease on July 11, 2017. I am hoping I would be able get help with assistance on July 31, 2017. If someone can please help I would be so grateful. I pray that it’s not too late to apply for assistance. Thank you so much God Bless.