help with paying rent cincinnati, ohio

Find how to get help with rent
nwynn67
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

help with paying rent cincinnati, ohio

Post by nwynn67 »

Hi, I am 48 years old, and I have a son thats 21 years old, I just had a total hysteromey, March 28, 2012, and I can't go back to work until May 24th, 2012, I had the only income my son can't find a job. I only get a percentage of my pay. I have a eviction notice I need help keeping things together until I get back to work, Electric, Food, Car Note, Rent, Insurance furniture bills, I just need help until I go back to work where could I get help please I am about to loose everything and live in a shefter I have no one to help me and I was divoice last year, Please do anyone know where I can get help at.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: help with paying rent cincinnati, ohio

Post by Admin »

We have an extensive amount of information on Ohio, and Cincinnati, assistance programs. Usually if you have a short term medical issue (like you) then utility companies, landlords, etc. will work with you and provide time. Here are the sate of Ohio assistance programs. More statewide resources are on top, and local programs midway down the page.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ohi ... grams.html

As far as Hamilton County programs and resources, use this. We also have many links from these pages to many other resources. And use the navigation bar on the left margin too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ham ... e_pro.html

nwynn67 wrote:Hi, I am 48 years old, and I have a son thats 21 years old, I just had a total hysteromey, March 28, 2012, and I can't go back to work until May 24th, 2012, I had the only income my son can't find a job. I only get a percentage of my pay. I have a eviction notice I need help keeping things together until I get back to work, Electric, Food, Car Note, Rent, Insurance furniture bills, I just need help until I go back to work where could I get help please I am about to loose everything and live in a shefter I have no one to help me and I was divoice last year, Please do anyone know where I can get help at.
Melvin

Post by Melvin »

I'm a single, disabled mother and my child support stopped so I'm in a very dire situation and need rental help for the place I rent in Cincinnati. I'm hoping you might be able to help. I also have a seizure disorder and am the mom of a ten year old girl. So other then the 860.03 a month disability I receive I need to see if there is a program for extra help with cost of living please. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we can't help. But we have information on rental assistance in Cincinatti. So look at the main site and call on those charities and groups we have listed.
Melvin wrote:I'm a single, disabled mother and my child support stopped so I'm in a very dire situation and need rental help for the place I rent in Cincinnati. I'm hoping you might be able to help.
lucylew

Post by lucylew »

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am in Cincinnati Ohio. About a week ago I was kicked out of my house by my ex-boyfriend, letting me use his unsafe car for some of my belongings. My car also needs work done, which my ex and his mother promised they'd fix but it kept getting pushed aside. I only have money right now because some of my family sent me some. I currently have about $120.
I'm staying with my mother right now in Cincinnati but I'm only able to stay on the couch for a few days, because she has a roommate.
So, I need a place to live as well as financial aid, but not just for myself, for my daughter as well. My ex and I are splitting custody of our 15 month old daughter 50/50; her staying with me one week, then him next week; This is my week.
If you can email or call me back so we can resolve this that would be amazing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the links above is this chain for Cincinnati rent and financial help, also look into statewide programs. Which we have listed too. Maybe they can help you as well, and look here for Ohio eviction prevention.
lucylew wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:52 pm Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am in Cincinnati Ohio.