Re: Help with Rent

Find how to get help with rent
Badones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by Badones »

I am a disabled person trying to find help with my rent; I have received a 5 day - Pay or Vacate notice from my property management company here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin State. I am really in need of some help paying my rent for this month, I'm struggling so much by myself. My bank account had been depleted by and outside source that had rendered me unable to pay my rent and other bills. Can you provide me with information on where I can obtain assistance with rent? I do have applications on file with Milwaukee Housing Authority, Any information you could provide me would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We have extensive information on rent assistance in Wisconsin and Milwaukee. As always, explore our main site, and in particular use these links. This link if for a number of Milwaukee assistance programs, resources, and services. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mil ... ce_pr.html
The city and county also offers an emergency program too. A component of it can help with rent, and prevent evictions, and that can be found here at Milwaukee emergency assistance. A number of housing and programs are listed throughout the main site.
Badones wrote:I am a disabled person trying to find help with my rent; I have received a 5 day - Pay or Vacate notice from my property management company here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin State. I am really in need of some help paying my rent for this month, I'm struggling so much by myself. My bank account had been depleted by and outside source that had rendered me unable to pay my rent and other bills. Can you provide me with information on where I can obtain assistance with rent? I do have applications on file with Milwaukee Housing Authority, Any information you could provide me would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Hi, I am in need of some help at this moment. I have a 7 year old daughter and I am working at a hotel as a desk clerk. I am trying to apply for help but everywhere I go it’s another dead end. Can you please give me the tools I need to apply for the help I am looking for at this time? Thank you so much for your help. Have a blessed day. Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are programs in Kent County, and they can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
They cover grand rapids, the outlying areas, and more. If you are working (as you are as a hotel clerk) that will support your application, as you are showing initiative.

JamesonMas wrote:I have a 7 year old daughter and I am working at a hotel as a desk clerk.