Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Info for any kind of rent help

Post by Admin »

If you are faced with separation of your family and children, then some rental and housing programs may exist to help you out. The city of San Francisco, as well as state of California and federal government have programs like the homeless prevention and rapid rehousing. These are options for families, low income, unemployed, etc. More on San Francisco rent assistance programs and services for the lowest income and those with children. For example, the Homeless Prenatal Program focuses on people with children. Dial (415) 546-6756
Tolbert wrote:i am a mother of 3 beautiful boys ages, 3, 5 and 8. They mean the world to me. I am unemployed seeking work in every category. I have recently been unable to pay some portions f my rent and utility bills. i am asking that If any one can help me find some help in San Francisco I would be greatly appreciated it would mean the world to me and my kids. I just got my family all back together and i dont want us to be broken apart again. I am trying my hardest to do everything in my power I have never asked for help like this before so i do not know how this works.but if anyone can help please. And god bless
JoseR1

Post by JoseR1 »

I'm in need of finding somewhere to stay and possibly help paying to move into a place. I just recently had my daughter and she's now 2 months and I'm not and do not have a stable place to stay. I move around place to place staying with friends and just want better for my daughter and my own. If you can please help out at all, advice on places or anything, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.
EBurnett

Post by EBurnett »

Can you please tell me who can help me with paying my March rent? I paid all the back rent owed which was $2,000 because it was put into court. I am a single mother who work but now I am behind with basic bills because I had to use all my money to pay the back rent.
My rent is $1,295.00 per month it is due by the 5th. Any temporary assistance you can give me so I don’t get evicted would be appreciated. I got behind due to my medical condition, I am a diabetic I broke two toes and the healing time was longer than normal because the broken nails got infected and had to be removed.
Thank you.
Bird

Post by Bird »

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY RENT. I HAVE A PART TIME JOB THAT CALLS ME ONCE ARE TWICE A MONTH, SOMETIMES NONE. WHEN I DO GET SOME WORK, I HAVE TO TRY TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON, WATER, CABLE AND PRODUCTS LIKE SOAP, TISSUE, PAPER TOWEL, TOOTH PASTE ETC. ALL I NEED TO DO IS GET CAUGHT UP. WE ARE ABOUT TWO MONTHS BEHIND. WE ARE ALREADY LATE THIS MONTH, RENT IS DUE ON THE 20TH AND AGAIN AT ITS REGULAR TIME APRIL 1ST. CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE.
Chavez2

Post by Chavez2 »

I am currently employed, but only work 2-3 days a week currently. I have been supplementing my income working from home, which is usually able to cover my rent and bills, however, after recently moving into my new apartment, my mail was stolen, and the company issuing my check has had difficulty trying to get payment to me.
I am behind now because of this, and do not want to be evicted, especially when I know I have money on the way for services rendered. I have been struggling now for 3 months, and would be fine, except for late fees compounding again and again! Is there anyone that can help to get me situated so I am not in constant fear of losing my home?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you paid the back rent of $2000, why exactly do you still need help with your rent? The agencies in Manchester will ask this question before issuing any funds, so you should have a good reason. Also, what does being diabetic have to do with no being able to pay your rent on time? There are millions of people with that disease and that still work. Anyway, here is information on programs in Manchester. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tal_a.html
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

At this time my family of 5 needs help with rent. We are in a one income home. I am currently looking for work and also trying to go back to school to help put my family in a better position for the future. If there is any way we could get some help please. Let me know, and thank you for your time.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

I have been homeless for 5 years do to the death of my 21 month old son. I had to let my 4 other children live with my father that had struggled financially to raise both children for she is disabled and living on limited income. I finally have been able to get better thou mental health services and was able to get an apartment complex in Sierra Vista, AZ to give me a chance to rent from them. Now my 4 children are able to live with me again. I'm struggling to pay rent for this month I was able to pay the deposits upon move in but know I'm going to be evicted because I can't pay first month’s rent please can you help us. Thank you.
Elon

Post by Elon »

I am currently $2000.00 behind on my rent and looking for information on programs. I lost my job on April of this year and finally found a job which I start on September 28th. Until now I have been getting help from my mother and girlfriend.
I also have a 5 month old daughter living in the home with me and on the verge to getting evicted. I live in the Aston creek apartment complex in Fairfax VA. Any and all help will be highly appreciated. I have exhausted all other options and looking for anything, anywhere, Please, Please help!
tara jones

Post by tara jones »

My family and I are currently homeless, so need a place to rent and help. We have no friends or family to turn to. I reside in the state of Florida and while I have multiple job offers here I am not able to accept them since I have no roof over my head for my family or myself. I don't know which way to turn.
I have tried for housing assistance and Catholic charities but the housing has a year and a half long waiting list and Catholic charities tells me they have no funds for paying rent or bills every time I call. I can't afford a hotel for a few weeks while I work and save up two or three checks for a deposit on a place so I have nowhere to turn. I need help.
I have a 9 year old child who doesn't deserve this either. We were put in this position by a family member we trusted and whole stole everything from us and threw us out on the streets stealing all of our money and our home. I'm desperate I will do anything to find housing for us. I will work any job I have to however I do have multiple job offers that when I find a living situation the job is mine. Can you please direct.me where I can go and what I can do I literally have nowhere else to turn.
Thank you.