We Need Help with Payments on our new apartment.

Find how to get help with rent
Gronk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

We Need Help with Payments on our new apartment.

Post by Gronk »

To who it may concern
Dear Sir/Madame,
We need help with the payments and "Security Deposit" plus the Application fee on our new apartment rental in Tamarac, Florida that I have signed the paper work on January 15th, 2012 and awaiting the condo association a approval. We had gotten serviced with a Final Notice of Eviction on behalf the mortgage holder from Broward Sheriff during November 2011. I was able with the help of our attorney to get "Emergency Motion" to stay of the wit of Possession until February 5, 2012. (by the way he has not gotten paid a penny for his service for helping us with this case) "Also see information below on my wife issues" We lost our Co-op Condo that we purchased in back in 1990 (20 + Years) we lived here and was not able pay our "Mortgage" for the pass (2) two years that was almost $1000 per month as it was a 1st Mortgage" we ever had in our life in the amount of $96,000.00 that was used to pay many of our health expenses and other. Because I was not making enough money to pay our Lender he has now foreclosed on us as of October 2011 the Court has granted him the final judgment. We lost our home business of fixing cars to a hurricane that was named "Wilma" on October 24th, 2005 that was set up in April 1998. Everything we had was in our business all our inventory and office equipment was destroyed this even damaged and destroyed our good credit as we were not able to pay our debts both personnel and business. Not long after that, My wife got ill with insurance and now she is in the very advance stage of a disability and now both of us have health issues, but I do my best for both of us. I have been trying to be her caregiver has much as I can, I spend every day taking care of her and to see to all her needs, But it is now getting harder as she need more help then I could give her we are very fortuity it for the help we get because of the Broward Health Care system that helps me with many thing. I even bring her with me to do my job as we do not have health care insurance the County helps us with paying for and getting our prescription medication but even that now is costing us fund, I don't have as our Co-Payments are going to double for both us. I have a commission paying job as an-independent contractor that only pays 10% commissions on all sales made every week, most weeks it is only $300.00 to $400.00 with no other money left over some weeks, we can't even buy food. Thank you for any Help you could get both of us.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: We Need Help with Payments on our new apartment.

Post by Admin »

So it sounds like you lost your home to foreclosure and now need a place to rent in Broward County Florida. Is that right. If so, then we do have an extensive listing of agencies and programs to call for emergency rent help and cash assistance. Oftentimes people with health issues may be given priority too, which may help you and your wife. Also look into disaster assistance if you lost your business and income due to a hurricane, even though it was a long time ago. Until then, find your rental and housing programs for Broward. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/bro ... tance.html Call around, and through in some applications.
Gronk wrote:To who it may concern
Dear Sir/Madame,
We need help with the payments and "Security Deposit" plus the Application fee on our new apartment rental in Tamarac, Florida that I have signed the paper work on January 15th, 2012 and awaiting the condo association a approval. We had gotten serviced with a Final Notice of Eviction on behalf the mortgage holder from Broward Sheriff during November 2011. I was able with the help of our attorney to get "Emergency Motion" to stay of the wit of Possession until February 5, 2012. (by the way he has not gotten paid a penny for his service for helping us with this case) "Also see information below on my wife issues" We lost our Co-op Condo that we purchased in back in 1990 (20 + Years) we lived here and was not able pay our "Mortgage" for the pass (2) two years that was almost $1000 per month as it was a 1st Mortgage" we ever had in our life in the amount of $96,000.00 that was used to pay many of our health expenses and other. Because I was not making enough money to pay our Lender he has now foreclosed on us as of October 2011 the Court has granted him the final judgment. We lost our home business of fixing cars to a hurricane that was named "Wilma" on October 24th, 2005 that was set up in April 1998. Everything we had was in our business all our inventory and office equipment was destroyed this even damaged and destroyed our good credit as we were not able to pay our debts both personnel and business. Not long after that, My wife got ill with insurance and now she is in the very advance stage of a disability and now both of us have health issues, but I do my best for both of us. I have been trying to be her caregiver has much as I can, I spend every day taking care of her and to see to all her needs, But it is now getting harder as she need more help then I could give her we are very fortuity it for the help we get because of the Broward Health Care system that helps me with many thing. I even bring her with me to do my job as we do not have health care insurance the County helps us with paying for and getting our prescription medication but even that now is costing us fund, I don't have as our Co-Payments are going to double for both us. I have a commission paying job as an-independent contractor that only pays 10% commissions on all sales made every week, most weeks it is only $300.00 to $400.00 with no other money left over some weeks, we can't even buy food. Thank you for any Help you could get both of us.
Malawai

Post by Malawai »

I need help with my rental assistance. It is $400. I also have a one year old son who lives with me. Our rent is due on the 1st July for the apartment. Is late at the 5th and a 55 dollar late fee will be applied.

I really need assistance. Please I don't want to be homeless with my son. I am a full time student. I go back to school July 6 for my next term. Please do you think you could help me. Please I really need it. Help and thanks in advance and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are a full time student, are you working too? As if not, how do you plan on paying your rent next month? So even if an agency helps you, what is your plan for housing stability. That is the only chance you have (if any) for getting assistance. We do have information on where to go for rent help listed all over our site. So use it and explore.
Malawai wrote: I really need assistance. Please I don't want to be homeless with my son. I am a full time student.
Colonel Bradoff

Post by Colonel Bradoff »

I live in Kentucky, and I have never done anything like this before, asking for help. In May, my finance and I lost the place we were renting due to him being laid off, and the $90 a week deduction I have to our local hospital. He is currently employed again, but our living situation is still unbearable.
We have put in applications to apartments, one being where my finance, and he works now. We have a good chance of getting in, but financially we are struggling to save enough for the first month’s rent and need help with those payments for this apartment. Right now, due to where we are having to stay, I am not able to be with my son as much as I need to be, and that is the main reason why I am reaching out.
Where he and I are staying, is playing a major role as to why we are not able to save up ANYTHING, and I will be more than willing to explain in detail if needed. These past few months have been the hardest months of my life thus far, and for me to ask for any kind of assistance, well, is completely out of my nature, but we are in desperate need of something.
Once we are able to get a home, we would be able to keep it, just our situation now is forbidding us to save what we need to get started. If there is no assistance that can help us, or if there is, please let me know. At the moment, I have no phone that I can be reached at, so email would be the best way. THANK YOU!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The fact your husband is employed again will help you find a more bearable place to live in the bluegrass region of Kentucky. What is the $90 per week hospital deduction too? Anyway to make that go away. Maybe try some of these financial aid programs as well as debt counseling services for that hospital bills. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Colonel Bradoff wrote:I live in Kentucky, and I have never done anything like this before, asking for help. In May, my finance and I lost the place we were renting due to him being laid off, and the $90 a week deduction I have to our local hospital. He is currently employed again, but our living situation is still unbearable.