keep roof over head of children

Find how to get help with rent
rldown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

keep roof over head of children

Post by rldown »

I am the mother of seven with three under eighteen we live off disability and are behind in rent landlord is threatening eviction i need help with 200.00 can provide landlords info if needed any help is appreciated many blessings.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: keep roof over head of children

Post by Admin »

Thank you for reaching out for aid. The places to call in Pittsburgh rent help include the locations and agencies listed on this site., such as the Pittsburgh based Action Housing which can be called at 412-281-2102. Call all of the non-profits and agencies you can find in the Allegheny Pennsylvania County region.
rldown wrote:I am the mother of seven with three under eighteen we live off disability and are behind in rent landlord is threatening eviction i need help with 200.00 can provide landlords info if needed any help is appreciated many blessings.
Nomura

Post by Nomura »

I need help on finding a place for me and my 3 children to live and I am pregnant also due in February. I just started a part time job and get some help from social services but I need something as soon as possible where I live they will not put the heat past 65 and my children are sick every week and I can not bring a newborn into this type of household its not comfortable enough for children to be here and not be sick and they all have asthma and allergies. Please help me out with a number, email anything I am desperate at this point. I also do not have a car so transportation I rely on is the bus for now.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A landlord does need to keep heat at a minim temperature. It is state law. Check with your state attorney general for specifics. As far as housing and rental assistance, use this resource for rent help and programs.

Nomura wrote:I need help on finding a place for me and my 3 children to live and I am pregnant also due in February. I just started a part time job and get some help from social services but I need something as soon as possible where I live they will not put the heat past 65 and my children are sick every week and I can not bring a newborn into this type of household its not comfortable enough for children to be here and not be sick and they all have asthma and allergies. Please help me out with a number, email anything I am desperate at this point. I also do not have a car so transportation I rely on is the bus for now.
Michael W

Post by Michael W »

I AM FACING EVICTION DUE AUGUST 1ST. I NEED SOME ONE TO PAY $651.88 FOR JULY TO COVER JUNE RENT, IN ORDER FOR SOCIAL SERVICES TO APPROVE MY EMERGENCY RENT ARREARS CASE. I HAVE TO SHOW PROOF TO SS WORKER BY THIS FRIDAY. I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 30 YEARS AND I NEED HELP. THANK YOU.
Raleigh

Post by Raleigh »

I have rented the house I am being evicted from. We have to be out on February 12, 2018. My husband gets 733 per month on disability and I have lost my job since February. Our rent is too high and the place is full of mold and our landlord fixes nothing.
I think it is unlivable for me and my children. We were to look for a house in Murray County and INCA said they may be able to help. All of our money was stolen a few days ago and we have no money to drive to look for a house. We wanted to move to Murray County to keep a roof over our head because there are more jobs there and I think I stand a better chance of finding employment there.